Suggestion: Website

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RCz, Jan 10, 2017.

?

Do you think this suggestion could benefit PrimeMC?

1. Yes!

20.0%
  2. No!

80.0%
  1. RCz

RCz Active Member

Which area of the server is your suggestion for?
    Store, skyblocks.

What's your suggestion?
    Speed Perk.

How can this improve PrimeMC in general?
    Some people on skyblock's have truly great and humongous island's, and it really becomes a struggle to move across it. For example, island am I on, stretches far to the edges of our region, and sometimes really frustrating to get from one corner to another. I suggest adding /speed perk in shop, which will help to move through out the island. I suggest it to be only up to 5, as higher it becomes extremely fast. For example, speed 2 will cost 2$, speed 3 3$, speed 4 5$, and speed 5 5.50$.

Anything else to add?
    It will be only accesable at YOUR island, so you can't use it at spawn or anyone elses island.

2. Jumbo_1907

Jumbo_1907 Well-Known Member

-1 this is too OP
    you can also buy speed boosters in the store.

3. ngb9

ngb9 Legendary Member

You can just use speed 2 potions or fly acrossed your island. And if it's that big set homes on each side.

4. RilezGaming

RilezGaming Active Member

One, you can set a home or two without a rank, and you can make even more with a rank.
    Two, if there are multiple people on an island, have them make island warps around the island so you can teleport there when needed.
    Three, speed potions are really darn cheap, too easy to get those.

5. Thierryonre

Thierryonre Member

What about beacons? Most ISs will eventually get them and you can also setup signs from different players on your IS and just warp to their IS signs.

6. RCz

RCz Active Member

Speed 2 is a lot different from speed 5, trust me.

7. speeedygonzales

speeedygonzales Moderator

This will only be possible if they add Speed Booster 5 (for all players) because of the EULA.
    The speed booster would only last for a certain time because it would be too OP if every player had it.

8. FlamimgViper97

FlamimgViper97 Active Member

I am pretty sure that you can by the island perk which adds permanent speed to your island I am pretty sure that people would rather buy that.

9. ThomasMC_

ThomasMC_ Derperaтor

Just get beacon all across your island, also Speed III/ IV/ V would be WAY too overpowered.

10. MattCrafted_

MattCrafted_ Derperator

I don't see why this is needed since flying is quick enough and I think this will create alot of false hackusations/reports.

11. FlamimgViper97

FlamimgViper97 Active Member

I never thought about this! I think that this is very accurate sadly because some people might not know about certain features or they might just act without thinking.

12. ngb9

ngb9 Legendary Member

you don't understand the eula. It's only pay to win perks and this isn't pay to win. Also it's just for your island and on that island anyone can use it.

13. Moonwalking

Moonwalking Senior Member

I dont think this is needed. If you have a rank, you can fly around the island or you can set a warp at one and the /is home on the other side. Speed 3/4/5 and more is very OP.

14. Dobob8

Dobob8 Well-Known Member

I disagree with this suggestion.

However I believe that non ranked people should have access to 1 or 2 set homes for free. I suggest you make a suggestion on that as I'm pretty sure this may go against the EULA.

15. Kml

Kml Infamous Member

-1 I just don't see a point in this being added honestly

16. speeedygonzales

speeedygonzales Moderator

Dude, seriously. The EULA strictly forbids any purchasable perks except cosmetics and perks that everyone has a chance of obtaining without having to pay.

There's a reason to why they only have boosters and not perks for indviduals that last forever.
    For example, they have Fly Booster.
    If somebody were to purchase a Fly Booster for $15, every player online would get the flight perk for 2 hours.
    Don't you think that trkey would have added a Flight perk that you could buy that would stay forever if he could? He would without a doubt, he would make lots of money with that perk available for purchase.

It also seems that you haven't really understood what "cosmetic perks" means.
    A cosmetic perk is more of an appearance add-on, it doesn't give you an advantage in-game, you just have it for the looks.
    For example, the "PrimeTime" prefix.
    The prefix doesn't make you any better in-game, this just adds a little bit of "extra" to your username.

17. Congratulated

Congratulated Active Member

It can be abused in pvp which will be totally unfair for people that dont have the booster

18. XxGam3ma2t3rxX

XxGam3ma2t3rxX Active Member

PvP reasons unless it can be disabled in it.
    As many others have said beacons/speed potions or the final rank with fly.

19. ngb9

ngb9 Legendary Member

Eula says that any pay to win perks are not allowed. Everyone can use this when on that island but only that island. It's like how rank perks used to be. Also they have island wide perks already like the island expansion and redstone one. They used to have the island fly one.

20. Bas950

Bas950 Sr. Moderator
    Sr. Moderator

I think that this would be to overpowered and unnecessary due to you can just set homes on your Island and fly around if you have a rank, also if meaning in pvp then you could use spead potions.