Suggestion: Skyblock

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BleachWithGluten, Nov 21, 2016.

?

Do you think this suggestion could benefit PrimeMC?

1. Yes!

57.1%
  2. No!

42.9%
  1. BleachWithGluten

Which area of the server is your suggestion for?
    Skyblock

What's your suggestion?
    Optional Island Memberships

How can this improve PrimeMC in general?
    Starting off with an example, you don't want random people glitching on your island, you can either lock it, or set a membership to it! You could choose how much the membership costs. This could also be used for mini games and profit shops! It'd be like paying once to access a profit shop.
    How it would work : Just simply /is warp (name) if a membership is added on the is before warping there you would get something that pops up like the trade system and either accept to pay or deny.

Anything else to add?
    I just came up with this idea, haven't really thought through a lot of pros and cons but eh, would be fun to add! Leave feedback in the comments!

2. UpsideDownTaco

UpsideDownTaco Well-Known Member

Yeah, that would be cool. My future telling powers tell me that @ngb9 will downvote this.
    +1

3. Stitchinq

Stitchinq Active Member

I always have to coop people and then lock my island if I only want someone certain on it, this is insanely dangeroud and I worry about them griefing.
    This would help situations quite like that, maybe make it where you can do this when your island is locked?
    It does have a few cons but over all I like the idea.
    +1

4. The_Flash_DC

The_Flash_DC ⚡️Sr. Slowfacerator⚡️
    Sr. Moderator

It seems like a good idea, and there should be different memberships for grinders, islands, etc. There should be a limit on the number of memberships so that nothing goes out of control.+1

5. ngb9

ngb9 Legendary Member

This actually sounds like a really good idea. One question though how would the game know what members could do and what members couldn't do?

6. ScaredCPS

ScaredCPS Active Member

I've been going back through suggestion threads to see what cool ideas there is and I would love to see this implemented +1

7. FrostGamerSA

FrostGamerSA Member

I wish the Server can do it, But unfortunately the Plugin Was Customley Developed By Developers Not On this Server.. The Idea Is Good!

8. UpsideDownTaco

UpsideDownTaco Well-Known Member

Do you actually know what you're talking about?

9. FrostGamerSA

FrostGamerSA Member

Yes i do, And why are you asking me?

10. postit2000

postit2000 New Member

Sounds like a very interesting idea! Could probably use a little work, but definitely something i would love to see on the server. +1

11. FrostGamerSA

FrostGamerSA Member