Resolved /reward ads not working

Discussion in 'Resolved Troubleshooting' started by MrFlackO, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrFlackO

MrFlackO New Member

It has been about 48 hours since the Reward function worked for me, within that time i have moved to a different house with a different IP and they work for about 5-10 credits then the site displays 'No ad available, Try again later'

Please let me know what i can do to fix this if it is simple or let me know if it is something i have done. Or just a simple issue with the reward plugin

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. MattCrafted_

MattCrafted_ Sr. Moderator
    Sr. Moderator

Moved to Troubleshooting.

3. Error0406

Error0406 Active Member

It never worked for me

4. Fusionxx

Fusionxx Member

It's to prevent spamming of ads.
    Try doing it every 20 mins untill it says No ads available then wait 20 mins so on.

5. albertcool2

albertcool2 Well-Known Member

That's not how it prevents ad spamming, if someone was watching ads too quickly, then a message pops up in your minecraft chat saying that you need to wait a bit longer to reddem your reward.

The reason it says no ad available means he is just not having a good day with finding them

6. Fusionxx

Fusionxx Member

Yes but no.
    If he comes back in around 20 mins. The chances are he will be able to watch the same ads again.
    E.g he has watched too many ads of the same kind. So it says No ads available; You can't expect an advertiser to want people to watch their ads over and over hundreds of times by the same person and the advertiser paying to "advertise" to people, not just one person.

7. MrFlackO

MrFlackO New Member

this is what i have found
    • The advertising campaign did not have an ad available for you at the time. Keep refreshing and you will eventually get one. This is not an issue due to your IP being limited. Ads do not get limited by IP, they get limited by the UUID of your Minecraft account.
    • The advertising campaign does not have any ads available for you country. If you never get any ads, then this is most likely the problem. Unfortunately, it is not up to us to decide which countries the campaign targets. The only way to bypass this is to use a VPN or Proxy from a location that has ads available. The United States is the country with the most available ads. Another alternative is that you could ask a friend that is able to receive ads to run a auto-refresh script in his browser for your unique ad link. That way your Minecraft account will receive the rewards regardless of which computer is watching the ads as long as it is your ad link from /watchad that is being used.
    • You have ad block enabled. Please turn it off.
    it still doesn't explain me waiting 48 hours and them not working it was probably my country just ran out of ads

8. xFireblade

xFireblade Moderator

Ads all depend on where you live, say if you live in the US- you will get a lot more ads than say if you were in the UK. I can recommend a VPN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.