Accepted Report - ZdragonBall, ghost hunter_0o0, and Shareph

Discussion in 'Resolved Player Reports' started by ckramen, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ckramen

ckramen New Member

Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 6.07.56 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 5.56.48 PM.png Your IGN (in-game name):
    ckramen

Accused player IGN:
    ZdragonBall, ghost hunter_0o0, and Shareph

Which area of the server does your report apply to?:
    Creative

Story:
    I have two categories for my plot builds. Private and public. Private is where I build my massive creations and stuff, then I copy and paste over to a "public" plot so I can add people in it for them to interact with my builds. It's also a great way to catch grievers/trolls without endangering my builds. So today I do the usual, some people want in, I add them to my public plot. I come back half an hour later and they've ruined the place. Now, I have a private plot with all the builds saved on it so the actual damage is no problem, copy and paste, boom fixed. What I am sick and tired of is the fact that these trolls think they can get away without any consequences just because nobody is bothered enough to actually go through the work to report them. WELL I AM. They even blatantly ADMIT in chat that they did it cause they were "bored." I've been dealing with people like them for years now, and I've hit my breaking point. They are a drop in the bucket but they will learn that their actions will have consequences.

Expect future reports from me. No griefer is going to get overlooked by me again.

Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Anything else:
    Please deal with this.

Attached Files:

#1 ckramen, Jan 7, 2018 at 4:52 PM
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  2. LilPoster

LilPoster Dedicated Member

your screenshots are not working, upload them to a site like imgur, then copy and paste the link here

3. ckramen

ckramen New Member

I'm trying, but the site is giving me issues

4. loserboy1212

loserboy1212 Well-Known Member

use gyazo u have to download an app and then u can screenshot it then use the link

5. ThomasMC_

ThomasMC_ Sr. Moderator
    Sr. Moderator

ZdragonBall has been warned for admitting to griefing, the other's haven't at there's no proof of them admitting.
    Thread Accepted - locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.