Denied Report - slowlydrifting22

Discussion in 'Resolved Player Reports' started by Ridderjoope, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ridderjoope

Ridderjoope New Member

Your IGN (in-game name):
    Riddejoope

Accused player IGN:
    slowlydrifting22

Which area of the server does your report apply to?:
    Factions

Story:
    so yesterday i found a base from the faction soldiers, but because they were in their base i set my home and waited till today to start raiding them... normal right?

today i logged in to start raiding them, but the faction Phoenix was crying over the chat that their base got taken over by the faction soldiers and started saying the coordinates. guess what? that was the base i found yesterday.

there were already some holes in the base at this point so i got in and raided the base.. still pretty normal...

at that point Slowlydrifting22 and BA3D5 start saying in the chat that they are going to take over my base by "reclaiming my base" and guess what? minutes after i raided them i got back in my base and the were magically standing there! perhaps they found my base, but since it was a really small base in the middle of the ocean at the bottom of the map... im not sure but i dont think this was coincidence... and the biggest part was that half of my base actually got reclaimed by the faction Phoenix, so they took over my claimed land.

tldr; I raided Phoenix's base, minutes later they magically found my base and reclaimed my land into theirs.

proof? at the time they were raiding it was a little bit late for that dont you think?

Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Anything else:
    so its about faction Phoenix (slowlydrifting22 and BA3D5) Raiding my faction Dester by hacking

2. RoseIsHot

RoseIsHot Member

Evidence isn't working. Try something else.

3. SecretGamer2016

SecretGamer2016 Well-Known Member

You can try uploading your images on imgur.

4. Katakryze

Katakryze Helper
    Helper

Rather than trying to upload them directly leave a link to the image once you upload them, ex. Lightshot, Imgur, etc.

5. Bions

Bions ℓιттℓє ςαтαтσ
    Sr. Moderator

Your evidence isn't working. I will give you 24 hours to provide proof of this.

6. ThomasMC_

ThomasMC_ Ɗerp

No further proof has been given.
    Denied - Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.