Officially Gone?

Discussion in 'All Servers' started by gay4update, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gay4update

gay4update Dedicated Member

Nah, not really. Never really left. In this thread, I just want to re-connect with any old friends that still stalk around Prime like I currently do. For those who don't really know me, I'll tell the same story I've always told...

I've been a member here for a little over 2.5 years, and never officially left. I haven't been ingame probably for the past 6 months, but I've checked the forums without posting much but that's beside the point. I don't remember the last thread I posted here honestly and wasn't planning on bringing my activity back or anything. I joined during the 'Prison 1.0' period where this video was made...
    I can't ever describe the memories I had as a little 11 year old child with the friends I had, the skype calls, 'plot competitions', everything. Was kind of pathetic, but still some of my best moments in this game. After the server reset abruptly for the first time sending everyone in a frenzy in our skype group, everyone ended up leaving and I met some new people in the 'Prison 2.0' phase. I ended up getting real too competitive when the 'killstreak' plugin was added where everyone was so pissy about their ratio and killstreak and found myself learning to actually pvp on Kohi and servers like that. I came back and ended up staffing during 'Prison 3.0' but resigned after 3 months. Pretty cool that trkey invited me to the team personally despite Sinbad hating me (yeah, she was pissed with me but I grew on her). I then got Promoted to Mod directly after my trial with Crix (lol, no chance any of you remember him). It was a fun time, but I ended up leaving the team and went MIA from Prime for a few. I never played 3.0, 4.0, or Prison 5.0. Never enjoyed them, I hated the etokens and all of that new stuff. I missed the days with Eevee and Frosty (LOL). During the Summer of 2016, I got invited to work with trkey on the revamp of OPBlocks, his new project. I basically did 3 months work of work, and he demoted me a week after release saying I wasn't needed. Funny enough, he was paying his Admins instead of me, his only manager, but that's a different story. I got mad, and ended up playing HCF away from Prime. Now I mod on another large MineHQ server under the alias Zapexy (@Zapexy), but yeah, I never really forgot Prime.

I could write a book with Prime memories, but nah. I knew some veterans would enjoy that story since many of you can relate. I played under these names if any of you remember me.. I just want to re-connect with some people lol.
    • Jman
    • Ulex
    • gay4update
    • Paradoxy
    • NigerianSlave (lul)
    • Zapexy (current.)
    So yeah, I'll still stalk around but again, just want to find some people. Thanks for reading if you did, lol. If you remember some people like Zman and Pepsi, you're a true g. If you remember some events like the Rebellion (hah), you're also an og. Peace guys.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. xNick

xNick Senior Member

ily

i miss 1.0/2.0 ;-;

• Like Like x 1
  3. KaosLord

KaosLord Elder Member

I still look at lolitsalex's videos and see you spamming him, good luck on your future man! I would come on there more often but I am blacklisted :/

• Like Like x 1
  4. gay4update

gay4update Dedicated Member

What did you do oh gosh lol.

5. airDrops

airDrops Supreme Member

:c I'll see you on minehq soon buddy!

hope you remember me.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. SiccMoves

SiccMoves Supreme Member

Whai did I not see this earlier.
    We have so many memories.. I remember looking up to you in 2.0 lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. AstronomicalSky

Helper

This is turning into just post farming at this point so I'm gonna lock this to prevent more post farming..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.