New Survival

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Kolynskij, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Kolynskij

Kolynskij Member

@FakeNeth @MrMerkage @MissNorway

Thanks for the explanation guys, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist MissNorway!

Can you tell me, would it be at all possible for some of us to help build server towns, which players can rent? Several of us already had big towns, and were good at making them player friendly, and stylish. It would be good to help out the developers by doing somne town builds, maybe give us temporary permission on the new survival server, and then remove perms when it is done?

Some of us are quite mature (ahem!) and would help to build in a responsible way. And if it helps make the new server better ready sooner and more attractive, then great!

Could this be made to work?

MC_Grandad

2. MrMerkage

MrMerkage Well-Known Member

Hello @Kolynskij,

I honestly have no information that i can give regarding what you are asking. I believe that the server hires builders when they are aware of something like this happening.

I'm not sure how far along they have built or if they have began building yet. This is something only developers would know.

3. FitzMalark

FitzMalark Member

It would be nice if, maybe, someone posted screenshots of how much they've actually gotten done, so far. People have been asking if the devs are doing anything, and the only answers we get are "We are working very hard, just be patient." I'd like to see what they are working on.

4. thunda

thunda Member

when is this survival reset happening its has been too long since they shut it down

5. MrMerkage

MrMerkage Well-Known Member

There is no confirmed date yet for the reset. The admin team or developers will release a statement nearer the time

6. Mapman42

Mapman42 Member

Pretty hyped for survival to come back up, I feel like it is a really good idea. :)