New Survival

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Kolynskij, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kolynskij

Kolynskij Member

@FakeNeth @MrMerkage @MissNorway

Thanks for the explanation guys, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist MissNorway!

Can you tell me, would it be at all possible for some of us to help build server towns, which players can rent? Several of us already had big towns, and were good at making them player friendly, and stylish. It would be good to help out the developers by doing somne town builds, maybe give us temporary permission on the new survival server, and then remove perms when it is done?

Some of us are quite mature (ahem!) and would help to build in a responsible way. And if it helps make the new server better ready sooner and more attractive, then great!

Could this be made to work?

MC_Grandad

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Merkage

Merkage Administrator
    Administrator

Hello @Kolynskij,

I honestly have no information that i can give regarding what you are asking. I believe that the server hires builders when they are aware of something like this happening.

I'm not sure how far along they have built or if they have began building yet. This is something only developers would know.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. FitzMalark

FitzMalark Member

It would be nice if, maybe, someone posted screenshots of how much they've actually gotten done, so far. People have been asking if the devs are doing anything, and the only answers we get are "We are working very hard, just be patient." I'd like to see what they are working on.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. thunda

thunda Member

when is this survival reset happening its has been too long since they shut it down

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Merkage

Merkage Administrator
    Administrator

There is no confirmed date yet for the reset. The admin team or developers will release a statement nearer the time

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Mapman42

Mapman42 Member

Pretty hyped for survival to come back up, I feel like it is a really good idea. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Inspirational Mineman

Inspirational Mineman Active Member

8. MissNorway

MissNorway Member

eh hehe, about the staffquestion,some started a flamewar, 1 started a disrespectful post about survivalplayers(have no idea what that person was, new member?) and 1 or 2 talk to us like we're brats:D that we disrespect staff, rush and blablabla, that staffpost was for staff only, ASKING staff for me and all of you to get a real answear/update:D was gona answear to that but it was too late, daang lmao, but good MrMerkage locked it, they sure don't know us and if they spent time read all what some actually say or do the best to prevent disrespect/flamewars, they wouldn't say these things....or would they?o_O:Dfunny tho how this 1 member talk to kolynskij that way "you're only looking for trouble" haha, if they only knew who he really is LMAO:Danyway, MrMerkage answeared and we're greatful for that and I belive he know us better than that:)anyway, hope you guys take the time tho to fill him in/give resetideas, give him survivalfeedback and suggestions on the post he made about it, it's important so he can continue after reading it to have perspective on how to continue working on it, cincerely Miss:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. YodaReports

YodaReports Active Member

I agree. The person who mentioned you me and @Kolynskij was 1) a new member (6 posts) 2) Made his account just for an appeal 3) Tried to put bad light on us.
    Several what I feel selfish people agreed with the Player who made it

Also for developers this post was made 3 months ago ;/
    I hope survival gets back soon!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

10. 1) i joined before you. (@Interrupted @a0 @preferring)
    2) yes you’re correct because i’m forum banned. (unbanned now just forgot info contacted @MrMerkage).
    3) meh, you bug staff 24/7 so i wasn’t that nice about it because everyone is getting annoyed. but it was a little rude. but think about it this way. more players play skyblock, prison etc so it’s gonna get more people to donate. survival didn’t have many players when it was up so it wasn’t creating that much money for them. they’re focusing on the others mainly because prime is a business. it needs money to stay up.

lock for nerco post.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. YodaReports

YodaReports Active Member

1)Ummm you say you joined before me well.. When did you start playing Prime?
    2)I do not bug staff 24/7 I just ask for them to speak after 3 months except @MrMerkage he says everything he can

Staff lock this to prevent flame wars!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. MissNorway

MissNorway Member

--- Double Post Merged, Oct 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 10, 2017 ---
    I agree to some part of what you say yes, but the way it was said earlier, wasn't okey, including everyone nagging and rushing staff, some actually don't, some of us try to prevent that, but we have talked about it and you have been honest and admitted it and said it was rude, I will thank you for that, it can get a litle heated sometimes between players, lets not forget how much some engage in the game and their enthusiasm, that's a good thing, to show how much they care about it, but what's not okey, is the nagging, narcissism and and the criticism some do, to staff and players, say bad things just to say them, blame/include when the truth is something else or the opposite, that will only lead to flamewars and a bad community and we don't want that, read it all, not just skim through a post before you judge a person, get the whole picture, it can be a huge agedifference, some don't have yet the maturity like some others, "you reap what you sow" "som man reder, ligger man" as we say in Norway, now, it's important, this isn't for only the "one person" who throw a rude bomb", this is for everyone who takes part in it, who this applies to, and what we all have learned and some who will, is that never judge a person before you know the person, we have all been there, haven't we, the one you thought was "so bad" convinced you something completely different, so I hope you people out there will think twice before you throw a "bomb" on someone, i'm too old for this, nothing gets to me, it's like "it falls off like water on a goose", but it can be hurtful for others, so if you can't have a normal conversation or are here just to provoke, it's better just skip it and not say anything at all, and for you who get insulted, just ignore it, atleat try to, they only get it worse for themselves but that's why we have staff too to prevent those things, bc i'm sure staff and many of us want you to have a great time and not feel left out, be insulted or offended while beeing here, it's not actually legal, if it's in real life or internet, sure we can all have a discussion and not agree, have different opinion, you can agree to not to agree, but in a normal way, that would make it so much easier, instead of trying to ruin the community and the people around you, try build it up, my father told me long time ago, "don't use your energy on people who try to make you feel bad" he died in august but i allways remembered what he told me and it sure helped, so try that and be a better person and more will come along, we're been lucky to be given a life, for someone it can be short, we never know, so I hope you all embrace your life and think before you act, treat people as you want them to treat you, sincerely Miss :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Kolynskij

Kolynskij Member

Please stay on Skyblock Prison! We like you being on Skyblock Prison!

:)

MC

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. FlashMiners

FlashMiners Well-Known Member

1) you are the necro posting one here
    2) even if only one dev would have worked on it 1 hour a day, it'd have been up like 4 months ago
    3) you dont have to act as if you were the perfect human being, you were banned from the forums for a reason, so dont think you are better than us
    4) survival has benn down for 7months, 2 weeks and 5 days, and even in kitpvp or creative that has never happened, where like 3 people are playing
    5) just because some people are staff, it doesnt make them perfect beings that do everything they can for the server, Foxy as an example
    6) why didnt they get rid of creative, as no one buys anything on creative? Huh? Got an answer for that?
    7)if you act toxic, then dont tell other people "oh my gawd ur so toxic go and leave the server"

Stop acting as if you knew everything. You dont know anything about survival nor the players on it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Xavior__

Xavior__ Member

Just bring Survival back :( we are waiting for a long time now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. FlashMiners

FlashMiners Well-Known Member

Nah they only work on events, you know? Haloween event, now they are working on christmas event, then easter...

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. AstronomicalSky

We just want out survival back soon please .-.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. bmvdbcrafter

bmvdbcrafter Helper
    Helper

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.