Important Message

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by trkey, Dec 21, 2016.

1. ImAsiianX

ImAsiianX New Member

trkey why haven't I got my rank yet on SB Earth even though I bought it for 5 days already?

2. Spryguy01

Spryguy01 New Member

I still am not able to connect to the server. On the server selection screen it says the server is out of date. Had no problems connecting to the server until this episode.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 26, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 26, 2016 ---
    Nevermind figured it out

3. Reversekml

Reversekml Infamous Member

You realize trkey isn't gonna reply to that, make a donation support thread if you need further info talk to me on my profile not here because that's post farming

4. BobMC

BobMC Member

@trkey are you trying to say that you guys are making a different version of SquidHQ?

5. WhyShouldIEver

WhyShouldIEver Senior Member

What an amazing new update! Can't wait to see what's in store for us ;)

65%**

6. GamingCubeNl

GamingCubeNl New Member

Thx For telling!

7. StrengPowerNL

StrengPowerNL Active Member

@trkey

Tnx for made this server its nice to play :D

8. ImunchToast

ImunchToast New Member

Yah i have the same question

My computer doesnt work with mods and stuff so is it like some sort of plugin on the server and will it be required if its a modpack u download

• Like Like x 1
  9. TiNoZ

TiNoZ New Member

i can't go to the server right now it can't connect why ?:(

10. Symbolising

Symbolising Member

Thank you very much for this information Alex, Prime is one of my favorite and most played servers and it was the first server i ever bought something on, and it was very satisfying so thank you very much for an amazing server and thank you to everyone who plays and everyone who helps out
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 29, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 29, 2016 ---
    Hey Alex, My Name Is Connor im 13 and i'm from Canada ive been playing PrimeMc since the start of this season it has been very fun, First i'd like to say thank you for the amazing time on Prime i love this server so much and it was the first server i ever bought something on and i love to help people out on it and help people to do thing and help them with whatever they need and i used to have an account on the PrimeMc site with 230+ posts and i was active for more than 30 days but now dont remember my email or username just my password that i used for it and i was trying to become a helper because i really like to help people out on prime but now i can't because i don't remember my username and email but i was wondering if i might be able to talk to you about it i am able to use team speak i am very active all the time on prime i play every day and i can record all the time i have a decent mic i don't have a VPN and i love to help people out on prime amd my ign is IPlaneZ.

Thank you for your time.
    Sincerly, Connor/IPlaneZ

11. Kitteii

Kitteii Member

This is terrible, I honestly cried reading this Cause (I'm too Emotional) Prime doesn't deserve this. It's Like a home to me, i find troubles making friends in the real world and prime has helped me feel like i have a place where i belong, where i'm not bullied and teased, where people want to be my friend. So now i'm just hoping for the best
    ~Kitty

12. zMintyAxe_

zMintyAxe_ Member

No, it just means you will need certain mods to play that kind of game mode, unless they are server mods/resource packs and will automatically download when you join their server :p.

13. ImunchToast

ImunchToast New Member

dangit my stupid computer doesn't work with mods

14. Thierryonre

Thierryonre Member

Can't wait for the mod Pack!

15. iFaze

iFaze Active Member

Can't wait hopefully everybody enjoys :D
    - iFaze -

16. iTs_Pascal_PvP

iTs_Pascal_PvP New Member

I can not join the server you have an idea how I can join I feed all just good.