How to Make Money + Get a Great Island on SkyBlock!

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by BrennanSB, Jan 7, 2017.

?

Did this help you?

1. Woah! THANKS I GOT A PERFECT ISLAND!

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. LOL YOU SUCK THIS DIDN'T HELP

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrennanSB

BrennanSB Helper
    Helper

Hey! I am a SkyBlock Earth millionaire, alongside having one of the most successful island and popular island!

You can too!

First, start off with a normal island. The original. Now, start expanding your island with cobblestone, or some other cheap block in /shop. Ask around if anyone has an iron profit shop, practically everyone does. For best iron profit on SkyBlock Earth, come to my island, /is warp BrennanSB.

Once you have a moderate sized island, build a
    cobble generator. It helps with the resources needed for an island, and you can sell the materials for profit. The best one is the classic, water on top, lava on bottom. Items will flow up, into the water.

Once you have a cobble generator, I recommend building a
    pumpkin farm. They are easy to make, just go through my island tour and see how I built mine. If you are a donor, you can afk overnight. If not, you can just build on your island while your farm is running. Build a big storage system under it, and then the pumpkins will flow into it. Take pumpkins out of the chest, and sell them in /shop for profit.

After that, I recommend saving up for a
    super pickaxe, or buying one from the PrimeMC shop. You can afk mine with it, and get a lot of money. If you don't want to get a super pickaxe, a fortune 3 efficiency 5 pickaxe is fine enough.

Now, remember when I mentioned iron profit?
    Iron Profit Shops have you buy iron from the island owner, and you sell the iron in /shop, for a profit. You can use this money to save up for a super pickaxe (10-20m IGM), or buy stuff from /shop or /auc.

To increase your island level, place down valuable blocks (emerald, diamond, gold, etc.) and do /is level. It will calculate your island level, and you will have a higher level island.

Now, you have a successful island alongside making money! Success! Now, next goal is to make it to /baltop!

Cheers! :) -BrennanSB, SkyBlock Earth millionaire.

#1 BrennanSB, Jan 7, 2017 at 1:18 PM
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. MinecraftTheGuy

This is useful for people but what about the need to not waste on cash and save? meaning what will make the motivation to save up so the greed doesn't overcome their underestimations of their rich's.

3. eDegenerate

eDegenerate Dedicated Member

This is a basic and simply tutorial. This is a great way to make money.

4. ButterGaming

ButterGaming Well-Known Member

Nice tutorial only thing is pumpkins are now removed from the /shop so you can't buy or sell them.

5. cokonutz

cokonutz Helper
    Helper

Pumpkins are removed now. Better fix it lol

6. ShadowKiller

ShadowKiller Active Member

you cant sell this item anymore in the /shop....so @trkey can u put it back in the shop and the sugarcane and melon? that was a easy way to earn moeny but right now you cant sell it anymore

7. BrennanSB

BrennanSB Helper
    Helper

Yeah, I wrote this tutorial like literally a day before they were removed. But I agree with them on that, as there was a lot of lag.

8. Roy0406

Roy0406 Member

They won't put them back to the shop again, due to the fact that too many people on skyblock have those massive pumpkin/melon/suger cane farm causing server lagging! So sadly, It won't be put back into the shop

9. Creeper4Ever

Creeper4Ever Active Member

I guess this tutorial is outdated and should be either closed either updated. But thanks for sharing !

10. KindleBoy123

KindleBoy123 Helper
    Helper

I suggest you update tour post, you can no longer sell pumpkins, melons or sugarcanes to the shop

11. Thierryonre

Thierryonre Member

Pumpkin farms are a bit too expensive for somebody who has just started :") Make them save up a little more and start from little and build up. They need short-tern solutions until the pumpkin farms.

12. KindleBoy123

KindleBoy123 Helper
    Helper

But the problem is that you can no loner sell pumpkins, melons or sugarcane to the shop

13. BrennanSB

BrennanSB Helper
    Helper

Locking due to tutorial being outdated + I request it.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.