1 Year Anniversary + Time To Say Goodbye

Discussion in 'Global' started by Insert_, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Insert_

Insert_ вαℓ∂єяαтσя

Today is the day of me being staff for 1 year, is that a long time. My time here has been amazing, seeing the server develop from a small community into a multi-cultural, network wide server reaching up to above 1.5k daily! That is insane! Sadly, today is the day I am going to resign for many reasons, none of which being not interested in Minecraft as a whole.

YouTubers

I have seen TrueMU, Logdotzip, TinyTurtleMC, LittleLizardGaming, MrCrainer, Malino , dusdavid, PeteZahHutt, Tewtiy, Izzalicious (@TashTashie, start the videos back again ;)) and several more YouTuber's over my time of being not only being a staff member, but a player in this fantastic community.

How I Found PrimeMC
    Myself and a friend of mine were scavenging the MCServer's list for a skyblock server. We went through 5 different skyblock servers before we found this one. The reason as to why we chose this server is because of it being unique and different. We start with a wide variety of knowledge of skyblock and worked on making our island the best to help us do the challenges.

My Relationship With The Staff Team
    I have seen a lot of staff come and go throughout my team of being part of this staff team, new helpers, managers, developers and even staff from other servers. My current friendship towards to staff team is honestly what I didn't expect.

Now, time to start to get to some questions I presume players will ask me

Why did you resign?
    The reason I resigned was for the main reason of simplicity. I have been playing and staffing on this server for over a year and at this stage, everything I do was becoming a daily routine, seeing the same people, visiting the same servers and nothing new. The server in my eyes has come from something you wouldn't have expected it to be to some place that is quite popular in the MC servers.

Will you ever re-apply?

Honestly, I... I don't know if I ever will. I don't feel as though it should really be my decision as to if I should come back, but the communities as I have spent the majority of my playtime with them.

Will you still play here? If not, where to?

I will appear every now and then on mainly KitPvP and Prison but everywhere else, not very likely.

Special Mentions
    I am going to do this from highest ranked (Not in being most important to me) player/staff to members so here we go...

@trkey Thank you for providing this community with a fantastic server that we can enjoy and play with our friends on. Even having the little talks that we did.

@Junnk, What can I really say, you have been there for me for a while now, one of the people that believed in me (I hope) and although you never accepted me as staff, you were the one who promoted me and I can not thank you enough.

@chckn No one will ever be like you :kkool:

@CycilaBaka Although we didn't talk very much, it was still nice when we did

@RaeSmiffy You have my skype, teacup on

@FoxyRobin Never did get to know your real name. Also, please choose a different movie next time

@Xyentl97 and @Xjoerie97 Get admin for me boys

@Bas950 Congrats on Sr. Mod, you deserved it, keep working hard for me, maybe we can play Rocket League sometime together.

@Jumpahh Don't deleted a lot of something again

@TashTashie Start recording again on Izzalicious, I want to enjoy watching PrimeMC content again from a different perspective. Thank you for also dealing with Riley at times, I know he can be a handful but you handled him very well. #IzzyForMascot

@Timez You watch too much anime

@Kingers Yerrr

@iamtheXD Keep going you tryhard

@MelissaWDS Saved you from being demoted ;)

@__Gia__ You have to many different IGN's, keep going to get Sr. Mod and be the youngest

@WolfWing KKPVPS (KeepKitPvPSafe)

@bublgosh Keep convincing the duck that it is real and get Sr. Mod for me

@Rodajckerkrade Hope you had fun talking with Malino

@GalaxyPuffz I will keep sending you memes

@Openly 1.0 Legend

@Strangenes You prison nub

@Bions Keep working hard mate

@Noodlesss I like your hat

@137 Message me on steam if you ever wanna play

@Luuklez Same with you, read above ^

@JpStrikerX Congrats on staff

@iTzMaxwellPvP Congrats on staff once again

@_3K What is that gif?

@PrimeMCCommunity Thank you guys for being there for me, if it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't of been so dedicated to this server.

Well guys, this has been Insert_ and I am out, peace! (New IGN: MistaIn)

Vote here if you want me to reapply

#1 Insert_, Jan 2, 2017 at 8:39 PM
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Xjoerie97

Xjoerie97 ☯tฬเภค๔๓เภเรtгคt๏г☯

3. Noodlesss

Noodlesss Retired-мσ∂єяαтσя

Congrats on one year, KaosLord ;) - Wish you the best!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Diesol

Diesol Senior Member

No man no you didn't tag me, no don't no no no you better be on HCF KID

5. ASpicyBeast

ASpicyBeast Guest

LYS kid. Have fun on HCF. Sail on soldier. <3

6. NoxiousLy

NoxiousLy Dedicated Member

7. iamtheXD

iamtheXD Picklator

:C Nu dont leave us !!

8. xTactical

xTactical Infamous Member

Bye Aussie :( I'll miss my old pal

9. bublgosh

bublgosh Member

Hey, don't be a stranger. It's been fun hangin' on TS and listening to a bit of AU.

10. TashTashie

TashTashie Guest

:( I'm going to miss you so much, every time I hear your voice I have a little bit of "home" - you have been an enormous help to me and so many others and the time i've spent with you on teamspeak has been invaluable. I love the "rileyrants" they give me a huge giggle and I hope that both you and Riley still remember you're #oddfellows (even if i have to move him in hahaha). I wish you every happiness in the world and please dont be a stranger <3 oodles of love <3

11. Xyentl97

Xyentl97 Admin Cake

12. TheRealNat

TheRealNat Active Member

13. GalaxyPuffz

GalaxyPuffz ♛ Jon Bellion ♛

ugHHHHH

Screw you Insert

Keep sending memes, ily boo

14. The_Flash_DC

The_Flash_DC ⚡️Sr. Slowfacerator⚡️
    Sr. Moderator

I'm sad to see you go, you were one of the more hard working people that I have seen on the server. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

15. Rodajckerkrade

Rodajckerkrade ♥Searching For Angel♥

I wish you all the best Mate! I hope everything will be great for you in the future! :'(

16. LoveLust

LoveLust Well-Known Member

I love you bro! <3<3<3

17. Timez

Timez Senior Member

You'll definitely be missed, you were here when I first applied and still was when I reapplied, you're very experience and I'm glad I got to know you, thanks for everything you did to make Prime great and I hope you made the right decision.

Thanks a lot for being there for Prime.

Bye :c

18. LENKIN_MCPC

LENKIN_MCPC ★ Sr. Lil' Lenki' ★
    Sr. Moderator

Oh my..
    I'd never thought that you would leave, after everything you've done.
    Sail on sailor and I wish you the best for your future.

19. snevahmadaa

snevahmadaa Señor Snev

Hey insert,
    You did very well on the staff team as far as I can tell, and I'm sure most of us are sad to see you leave. However, having the community decide if you should return is definitely not the route to take; it may even damage your ability to return. Being a staff member is a personal decision one should make, and I believe it's just not right for others to make that decision for you. Nevertheless, most staff members who resign for that reason do end up returning at some point, so good luck with that if you do decide to do that!

20. LucCijfers

LucCijfers Member

hope that you have a good future.
    And go where you think that you feel your good.
    :'(