Survival Reset Information
Hello everyone! We are happy to announce that through a lot of hours, configurating and balancing features, and even testing bugs, the new season of Survival is right around the corner!
The new Survival reset will release on Sunday June 7th @ 2:00 PM EST / 4:00 AM AEST / 7:00PM BST
For a countdown until the reset, click here.
- 30,000 x 30,000 Overworld (500 x 500 claimed area)
- 15,000 x 15,000 Nether World (500 x 500 claimed area)
- 5,000 x 5,000 End World (250 x 250 claimed area)
With a brand new season, comes a brand new spawn. Check it out below:
With a new season, comes a new economy. This season, we have heavily reworked the economy and balanced it around other vital features that contribute to income. Therefore, Survival will still provide the previous grind it had, however allowing players to still reach the maximum subrank after a perfected amount of time. With this being said, revamping the economy has also allowed for the introduction of a /shop, all categorised appropriately and containing a vast majority of your favourite blocks.
Subrank Job Revamp
Through tedious work, jobs now are situated around the spawn, containing the resources you need to do each job. Each subrank has 2-3 new jobs that can be unlocked, opening up to new income methods, and different styles of grinding. These jobs are set not only within spawn, but within a 500 x 500 radius around the spawn. These jobs also are supported by regenerative blocks, therefore, you will never have to worry about other people stealing your resources or getting in your way! For more information, check out /jobs when you connect!
Regenerative Blocks, partnered alongside jobs, work in the sense of their name. Set blocks within a 500x500 radius will regenerate, these blocks relating to income methods for the economy. Therefore, for instance, if you break a dirt, you will not receive that dirt unless you explore past the set region. These regenerative blocks allow for people to openly obtain resources without others invading them.
Similar to Skyblock, Survival has seen the introduction of Community Challenges. Community Challenges allow for players to explore and complete set challenges on a daily basis and receive a reward for meeting a target goal (A Rare Key). Each day has a new challenge, ranging from catching fish, to breaking stone. Be sure to let your friends know and help you out, because if the community doesn't reach the goal, no one will.
Once again, similar to Skyblock, Survival has received the introduction of the Prime Pass. This progressive, multi-reward system allows for as time progresses, for players to earn rewards. However, not only is this pass available for Play2Win players, but you can purchase the Premium pass on our store in order to receive additional and higher tiered rewards for each challenge completed.
An interactive help menu has been introduced, allowing for players to learn more information about specific features, all through this command. Ranging from information about key features like Teams, all the way down to the events and activities, such as Community Challenges.
- Increased spawn rate and amount of mobs
- Fixed an issue in relation to /n(ight)v(ision)
- Fixed an issue with the Tree Feller ability not working
- Fixed issues in relation to /rtp and /wild
- Added easier claiming for Teams plugin, simply, when claiming land, select position 1 and position 2 using your fist.
- Fixed an issue with the KDR placeholder not working appropriately.
- Updated the MOTD to show for Survival.
- Added /helpop
- Added /sell hand to all ranked players.
- Fixed issues in relation to /help
- Fixed issues in relation to regions
- Fixed issues in relation to corrupted terrain
- Added a clear boundary between spawn and the PvP area.
- Updated the link in tab to display the correct forums.
- Fixed an issue where Legendary players would lose hunger.
- Removed Player Warps.
- Updated the cooldown for /heal to 5 minutes.
- Updated permissions in relation to SilkTouch spawners.
- Fixed issues in relation to ChestShops.
- Fixed an issue where /wb wouldn't work.
- Updated all commands to correctly display the appropriate information.
- Fixed an issue where you could use /wild in the nether and end.
- Players can now see the border of the world.
Read more related posts
Hello everyone! We are happy to announce that through an ample amount of dedication our management and development team have put in, the new season of Skyblock is close to release! Realm InformationThe new Skyblock reset will release on Sunday June 7th @ 4:00 PM EST / 6:00 AM AEST / 9:00 PM BST. For a countdown until the reset,
Hey everyone, and welcome to the new website! As some of you know, we've switched over to a new platform for our website that focuses on providing information to our community. With this change, discussion will move to our Discord server, with the website retaining important announcements which will display on this page. We will be making it look a