Yo

Feb 26, 2016
I didn’t want to make it into a thread just because I felt like it wasn’t important, but the post grew into something I really got into and felt really reminiscent about so I will just throw the exact words from my profile. Staff- idk if this belongs in off topic so, my bad lmao. Here’s me being a sappy, dumb teenager.

I dug through all my old conversations and wow. Three years ago really feels like a different time, it’s insane.

And no, I have no intention of ever returning to the Minecraft community, much less Prime itself. I’ve found hobbies outside of the game over the past year +.5. Reminder to hit me up on Discord @ Kyl3TT#4642 because I’d be glad to reminisce with you all

Y’all have been so crazy and honestly gave me hope in the online world, that there were people who weren’t your stereotypical 9 year olds on COD. Unfortunately that’s how the MC community turned into around ‘18, but still.

Through being a normal player, to being a staff member (at 12 years old... I’m 15 nearing 16 now. Wtf) and back and forth between the two. This game and community have given me so much, but too many have left the scene and it’s not worth my time and dedication to return.

I wouldn’t trade my time on the game for anything else in the world. Could I have grown into a better/different person by now than who I am? Of course. There always will be something better than what you currently are. I’m a strong believer of the butterfly effect.

But that doesn’t change from the fact that I met so many amazing people (along with some who weren’t as much) that it really grew me a different way than everyone else. Sure, I was laughed at for having “online friends” and still am because that carries true to even now.

And I’m not going to be generic and say it doesn’t matter and it won’t affect you. Because it does and it will. It hurt me, until I realized that no matter how fake people online could possibly be, the “fake” treatment would still be better than random people in real life who just will not be in reason whatsoever.

So I really do beg of you, if we had any fun times or anything please do reach out to me on Discord. I wanna know what y’all are up to these days. You guys as a whole have meant too much to me for me to slowly disappear from the entire community and that’s my bad. It’s what I tend to do when I lose interest in something.

I didn’t feel like getting sentimental, but I opened Slack which had conversations from almost FOUR WHOLE YEARS AGO (on another minecraft server). And then like I mentioned, conversations on forums here from almost three. I was in 7th grade lmao. I don’t even remember what else I was doing with my life, probably because it wasn’t much else outside of MC.

As for myself, I’ve been playing rhythm games and have started to make a small name for myself in the rhythm game community. I hope to have the same reach as I did here within Prime, to be able to make lots of friends and be a source of trust within the community. It’s an amazing feeling to know you’ve ascended past just being a player.

Feb 11, 2016
I totally agree with you on this one.
PrimeMC has its prime time (pun totally intended) in, say, 2016/2017. A lot of things have changed. Some for the better, but some I definitely miss. One of them being the amazingly dedicated and lovable community. I’ve made so many friends those years back and most of them are gone, which is sad.
Of course I try to make the best of the situation as it is nowadays, but I can’t help but feel nostalgia when I look back at the old days.

Feb 26, 2016
I totally agree with you on this one.
PrimeMC has its prime time (pun totally intended) in, say, 2016/2017. A lot of things have changed. Some for the better, but some I definitely miss. One of them being the amazingly dedicated and lovable community. I’ve made so many friends those years back and most of them are gone, which is sad.
Of course I try to make the best of the situation as it is nowadays, but I can’t help but feel nostalgia when I look back at the old days.
Oh for sure. To think of all the time I invested and how I genuinely cared for the people I met through Minecraft is amazing to me and I wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s wild how time flies and I’m glad I’m still in contact with a few people from the community.

Jan 31, 2016
I didn’t want to make it into a thread just because I felt like it wasn’t important, but the post grew into something I really got into and felt really reminiscent about so I will just throw the exact words from my profile. Staff- idk if this belongs in off topic so, my bad lmao. Here’s me being a sappy, dumb teenager.

I dug through all my old conversations and wow. Three years ago really feels like a different time, it’s insane.

And no, I have no intention of ever returning to the Minecraft community, much less Prime itself. I’ve found hobbies outside of the game over the past year +.5. Reminder to hit me up on Discord @ Kyl3TT#4642 because I’d be glad to reminisce with you all

Y’all have been so crazy and honestly gave me hope in the online world, that there were people who weren’t your stereotypical 9 year olds on COD. Unfortunately that’s how the MC community turned into around ‘18, but still.

Through being a normal player, to being a staff member (at 12 years old... I’m 15 nearing 16 now. Wtf) and back and forth between the two. This game and community have given me so much, but too many have left the scene and it’s not worth my time and dedication to return.

I wouldn’t trade my time on the game for anything else in the world. Could I have grown into a better/different person by now than who I am? Of course. There always will be something better than what you currently are. I’m a strong believer of the butterfly effect.

But that doesn’t change from the fact that I met so many amazing people (along with some who weren’t as much) that it really grew me a different way than everyone else. Sure, I was laughed at for having “online friends” and still am because that carries true to even now.

And I’m not going to be generic and say it doesn’t matter and it won’t affect you. Because it does and it will. It hurt me, until I realized that no matter how fake people online could possibly be, the “fake” treatment would still be better than random people in real life who just will not be in reason whatsoever.

So I really do beg of you, if we had any fun times or anything please do reach out to me on Discord. I wanna know what y’all are up to these days. You guys as a whole have meant too much to me for me to slowly disappear from the entire community and that’s my bad. It’s what I tend to do when I lose interest in something.

I didn’t feel like getting sentimental, but I opened Slack which had conversations from almost FOUR WHOLE YEARS AGO (on another minecraft server). And then like I mentioned, conversations on forums here from almost three. I was in 7th grade lmao. I don’t even remember what else I was doing with my life, probably because it wasn’t much else outside of MC.

As for myself, I’ve been playing rhythm games and have started to make a small name for myself in the rhythm game community. I hope to have the same reach as I did here within Prime, to be able to make lots of friends and be a source of trust within the community. It’s an amazing feeling to know you’ve ascended past just being a player.
Yo I just saw this! I remember you back 3 years ago was the best! We all were so much different, especially most old players I have seen on. It’s so crazy how this community is and how old players still stop by, I love it. Also I tried to add you on discord and it didn’t work so add mine joeyiceman11#7976

Feb 26, 2016
Yo I just saw this! I remember you back 3 years ago was the best! We all were so much different, especially most old players I have seen on. It’s so crazy how this community is and how old players still stop by, I love it. Also I tried to add you on discord and it didn’t work so add mine joeyiceman11#7976
Yeah definitely! I was talking with my old friends from an old server (like from 5+ years ago) and it blew my mind how much everyone has changed. I’ll add you for sure!

May 30, 2016
Wow very well written. I’m in pretty much the same situation as you except I started playing again after a near 3 year break from MC...

May 30, 2016

Probably don’t check anymore but your discord isn’t working for me... can you add me at

Irreverence#8343

:)