Announcement Welcome to Prime!

Jul 21, 2018
UPDATE: Hub Credits are being sent out as soon as possible!

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the new Prime Forums! We hope you enjoy our new fresh paint, and the many new features that have been added around the site. This post aims to tell you everything you need to know about the Prime Revamp. Sit back and relax, because we have much to discuss.

Prime Rebrand
As you may have noticed, we have undergone a slight rebrand. “PrimeMC” is now simply just “Prime”. We figured that this is what everybody refers to when talking about our server, and have implemented it across the board. All graphics, titles and other text related objects have been updated to match this new name. Check out our new logo for example!

Server Launch
We are launching with our 4 headline gamemodes: Skyblock, Prison, Factions and Survival. Once you join the new Prime Hub, you will be able to select between these servers using the compass or NPCs. Each server has been carefully crafted with the most precise attention to detail as possible. We have really put the focus on bringing top-notch quality and clean-looking servers.

Each server can be easily managed from a GUI screen, which you will be able to bring up using the /menu command. In addition, all of the commands which you will need to browse around the gamemode can be listed using /help. Each spawn also has an infoboard hologram to help you getting started.

We encourage you to check out each one of our gamemodes to see what they have to offer! In order to scale our servers properly, we are currently limiting every server to only a certain amount of slots, starting with 75 players per gamemode. Over the next while, we will be increasing this greatly.

Here are some of our headline features:
  • Skyblock: 3 new custom islands, player shops, overhauled island management and more!
  • Survival: Gold Shovel claiming, server jobs, wild teleporter and more!
  • Factions: Protection Blocks, Gen Buckets, Envoys, Bounties, KOTHs and more!
  • Prison: Server Gangs, Plots and Plot Mines, MineCrates, Bombs and more!
Ranks & Store Purchases
Prime will be launching with an entirely new store, that has updated ranks and perks. New is the addition of a global subscription package, as well as game passes. These two features will be replacing the old-styled ranks and gems.

There is one global subscription package, called the VIP Rank. Purchasing this package will give you an extensive amount of commands and perks across all of the Prime Network servers. This is the only rank currently available.

In addition to the VIP Rank, we are introducing Game Passes. This is where you will find custom features such as the Speed Dial system, but also more common packages such as the powerboosts and island expansions. Game Passes allow you to customise gameplay exactly the way you want. Where in the past you had to pay full price for a server rank, you can now select which specific abilities you'd like to use, and which ones you'd rather not touch.

The value of ALL ranks and gems that you have purchased prior to the revamp will be credited via a credit system on the Hub. You will receive the actual price that you have been charged with while ordering the package, regardless of at what discount.

We are currently processing a lot of transactions, so it might take some time for your credits to show up. Once they do, head on over to the Hub and type the /redeem command. There, a menu will open where you will be able to exchange your Hub Credits for a store Gift Card. You can use this gift card code to buy any package on the store that you want, including the new VIP Rank and Game Passes. Enter the code on checkout.

Bans Reset
Prime has completely reset its punishment lists, including all bans, mutes, kicks and warnings. Everybody has been given a clean slate and a second chance to try out our network. Only players who have proven extremely toxic in the past have been added to a network-wide blacklist, and do not qualify to be unbanned at this time.

New Documentation
If you are a new player or haven’t checked out the network in a while, we advise you to have a look over our new rules and other documentation. Much has changed in the last few months, so it is definitely worth a look. Check them out in the “Important Information” section of the forums.

Closing Note
That’s it for today! Months worth of blood, sweat and tears have gone into this project - and we can't wait to hear what you guys think about it! Over the next few days, we will still be implementing features here and there and fixing reported issues. I'd like to extend a huge thank you to our BETA testers team, who have spent their time and effort to test out the network prior to launch! If you are a BETA tester, you will shortly be receiving a BETA Tester badge on the forums.

Thank You,
Jesse
I have changed my sign multiple times between payments will I still get the credits?

Jan 31, 2018
Yes, you will receive all of your past purchases.

We had to re-work our entire payment solution last night before we could release due to a last minute issue. The final updates are being done now, and then we can start rolling out credits to everyone! Sorry about the delay.

Aug 20, 2016
Yes, you will receive all of your past purchases.

We had to re-work our entire payment solution last night before we could release due to a last minute issue. The final updates are being done now, and then we can start rolling out credits to everyone! Sorry about the delay.
you said final updates are being done now and that was like 6 hours ago can you plz make a thread and explain to all donators how are we getting our rank back and when + about the kitpvp donators and the other removed sections ... what will happen to them ?

Jan 31, 2018
you said final updates are being done now and that was like 6 hours ago can you plz make a thread and explain to all donators how are we getting our rank back and when + about the kitpvp donators and the other removed sections ... what will happen to them ?
I have explained all of this already.

Nov 1, 2016
I don't understand the parts 1/2 of credits being sent out.. are you saying we only received half our credits? or credits of items we purchased during a time frame.. becase like.. I bought elite on survival, then upgraded myth then to primegod, then got legendary.. and I also bought elite on sbair / sbfire can't remember which one.. and all I have is $5 which is an absolute joke.

Oct 26, 2015
I don't understand the parts 1/2 of credits being sent out.. are you saying we only received half our credits? or credits of items we purchased during a time frame.. becase like.. I bought elite on survival, then upgraded myth then to primegod, then got legendary.. and I also bought elite on sbair / sbfire can't remember which one.. and all I have is $5 which is an absolute joke.
I am pretty sure it is half of the purchases, so you might still receive credits, but I agree with you if you don’t receive anymore, that would be a complete joke.

Nov 1, 2016
I am pretty sure it is half of the purchases, so you might still receive credits, but I agree with you if you don’t receive anymore, that would be a complete joke.
So you're trying to tell me I've spent $10 if that's half of my purchases? No way. It was stated we'd be given the full amount of a rank no matter the discount at the time of purchase... so with legendary rank... I should be at least $100, I'm pretty certain

Nov 1, 2016
And where is survival please? Survival was down a year before the revamp and hasn't even been out for more than 2 days.. not fair on those survival mains.

Dec 14, 2015
I have literally received 0 credits. I bought Prime on Skyblock Earth back when logdotzip did a series on it (aka YEARS ago). So this 1/2 - does it mean 1/2 the players have had it? does it mean a certain timeframe of purchases has been done? are we supposed to have received half of our purchase back? (Gotta say the last one seems like a disgusting idea as you double your workload for nothing) - could we get some clarification as no one seems to know what this 1/2 is?