Survival giveaway

Feb 19, 2017
Since i'm baltop #1 now, i decided to do a giveaway. YAAAAY!

Soooo.... all you have to do is comment, say why you should win, what you want to win and tag a friend (that hasnt been tagged yet).

you may choose 2 rewards. Btw dont choose the million, everyone will have the chance to get that

Also, tag active people. ( if there arent enough people here in one week ill postpone it untill there are)

ok now the rewards:

$1 Million. WOOOO!

5 spawners of your choice! yeeeee (2x)

A package with all the vip kits (vipbrew, vipgear, etc) (3x)

3 shulker boxes - nice in combination with a pv (5x)

10 dragon breath - woooooo (5x)

16 emerald blocks + 3 stacks of books - OwO (4x)

i will randomly choose the winners next week.

If you choose more than 2 rewards ill just put you in the groups of the first 2 you mentioned.

if there are rewards left afterwards ill just distribute them to random ppl

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2017
Yeet, I really want the spawners ofcourse, If you let me win it you will profit yourself :>
The emerald blocks sunds juicy asswell since i dont have any vin spawnerss :(
@Kolynskij

Aug 26, 2018
I want the spawners so I can expand my cow farm. And you sell all the stuff of my cow farm so you will get profit too. The vipkits would be nice too :p
And the emeralds with the OwO emote too :p
@LOLZWHUT

Jul 12, 2016
5 spawners of your choice! yeeeee (2x)

I should win because I am superior to everybody as a result of my obviously superior name, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz
@MissNorway

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2016
hi :) these amazing rewards would be great for anyone and I would like to win them so I could start building my sweet home. I'm playing for about a week and this would be a wonderful start. No money grinding (I could get some mats from the shop), build my first farm and I would be glad to forget starter kit and enjoy VIP kit - even thou I don't know how good it is xD

$1 Million. WOOOO!

@Isdykele

Nov 25, 2016
5 spawners & 3 shulker boxes.

I'm pretty O.G. on Survival if you remember be back far enough and would love to be able to jump back into it!
@ThomasMC_

Feb 19, 2017
Ill do it when there are at least 10 players (so not drawing se winners yet :) )

Feb 19, 2017
Yes you can. So u want emmy blocks instead of spawners?