Staff Profile Pictures 2

Nov 1, 2015
What about ex-staff, do they get profile pictures after this long wait?

52i

Nov 7, 2015
So, about 6 weeks ago I made a thread titled "staff profile pictures" I made profile pictures for three staff members, and I promised I would do more. Currently, I have 4 done. These 4 are for @Distinctly @Luuklez @The_Flash_DC and @GoldenSlime The next two I will be making is a banner for Xjoerie, Lenkin, Stitch, Xgenothic and Tensive. If you want a profile picture (and you are staff) please private message me. You may also reply to this thread stating you want one, but it is much easier for me to keep track of the profile pictures if you have private messaged me. I am doing this because I want to thank every staff member on the server for helping out. If you believe I have too many people asking for one, please do not hesitate to ask. Your profile picture will be done eventually, and you do not have to feel rude asking for one even though I may have a lot on my hands. To the staff members that I have currently made a profile picture for, please message me for a download link. Be sure to indicate that you want one, and tell me your IGN so I can use the correct skin. I cannot thank all the staff enough, therefore I find it appropriate to make these for them. Also, I want to state I am not the best at gfx, but any constructive criticism is greatly appreciate. Thank you all <3
View attachment 13047 View attachment 13048 View attachment 13049 View attachment 13050
waste of time cause minecraft is bad :)

Jul 10, 2016
this tread is from 45 weeks ago tf yall doing posting on it as if it were made yesterday

Oct 28, 2015
I thought I unwatched this dangit

Dec 1, 2015
Nice pictures! Can I have one?

Nov 5, 2015
Those are real spicy profile pictures right there.

KaosLord

Administrator
Nov 2, 2015
I call rigged, how did me and @Kaula, clearly the hawtest people on the old staff team not get a profile picture?