Staff Profile Pictures 2

Nov 18, 2015
So, about 6 weeks ago I made a thread titled "staff profile pictures" I made profile pictures for three staff members, and I promised I would do more. Currently, I have 4 done. These 4 are for @Distinctly @Luuklez @The_Flash_DC and @GoldenSlime The next two I will be making is a banner for Xjoerie, Lenkin, Stitch, Xgenothic and Tensive. If you want a profile picture (and you are staff) please private message me. You may also reply to this thread stating you want one, but it is much easier for me to keep track of the profile pictures if you have private messaged me. I am doing this because I want to thank every staff member on the server for helping out. If you believe I have too many people asking for one, please do not hesitate to ask. Your profile picture will be done eventually, and you do not have to feel rude asking for one even though I may have a lot on my hands. To the staff members that I have currently made a profile picture for, please message me for a download link. Be sure to indicate that you want one, and tell me your IGN so I can use the correct skin. I cannot thank all the staff enough, therefore I find it appropriate to make these for them. Also, I want to state I am not the best at gfx, but any constructive criticism is greatly appreciate. Thank you all <3
GoldenSlime Profile Picture.png Lunamation pfp.png Luuklez pfp.png TheFlashDC Profile Picture.png

Nov 21, 2016
Awesome profile pictures! It would be greatly appreciated if you spent time making me one :)

Nov 1, 2016
Ooo, My name is there!! Can't wait :D

Jun 5, 2016
U should put @Distinctly render like that. Its kindda uhm.... you know...

Oct 4, 2016
Still in my signature even though I changed my name

Oct 31, 2015
Can't wait for the profile picture, these profile pictures look really nice! (as always). Can't wait for mine, thank you!

Mar 26, 2016
The profile pictures looks awesome!!! Hopefully you'll have enough time to make me one xD

Mar 2, 2016
Looks amazing, wish I knew how to do stuffs like this ;-;

Oct 19, 2016
Wow, these all really came out great! Thanks for taking the time out to make my pfp, it looks great.

Jan 3, 2016
I love them! Keep up the good work! :)

Dec 1, 2015
i make banners for 28$ each msg me im the best

Oct 8, 2016
So, about 6 weeks ago I made a thread titled "staff profile pictures" I made profile pictures for three staff members, and I promised I would do more. Currently, I have 4 done. These 4 are for @Distinctly @Luuklez @The_Flash_DC and @GoldenSlime The next two I will be making is a banner for Xjoerie, Lenkin, Stitch, Xgenothic and Tensive. If you want a profile picture (and you are staff) please private message me. You may also reply to this thread stating you want one, but it is much easier for me to keep track of the profile pictures if you have private messaged me. I am doing this because I want to thank every staff member on the server for helping out. If you believe I have too many people asking for one, please do not hesitate to ask. Your profile picture will be done eventually, and you do not have to feel rude asking for one even though I may have a lot on my hands. To the staff members that I have currently made a profile picture for, please message me for a download link. Be sure to indicate that you want one, and tell me your IGN so I can use the correct skin. I cannot thank all the staff enough, therefore I find it appropriate to make these for them. Also, I want to state I am not the best at gfx, but any constructive criticism is greatly appreciate. Thank you all <3
View attachment 13047 View attachment 13048 View attachment 13049 View attachment 13050

<33 Thank You so much!!! I will be sure to use this as my profile picture :3

Dec 1, 2015
give the young man creative ratings