Announcement Spawner Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2016
30MIL$ FOR Legendary!!!?? Dang dude!! Omg! I need to work on mining more! Holy crap that's a lot yo! Dang!

Jul 21, 2016
It sure is something to work towards!
Indeed. Like 30days of mining and I will get 5 legendary spawners :/ But the price is somewhat fair. I bet the suggtions will be getting spammed with "Make the legendary spawner cheaper!!!" Like guys, trkey tried to release something fair, original, and fun for you guys and you be hating on it? Why?

Dec 20, 2015
Finally! It's back! We have re-added and revamped a core feature to our SkyBlock servers - /spawner. Thank you all for your patience. You are awesome! Now, let me let me have the pleasure of explaining how this works...

To change the mob type or spawner rarity (common, rare, legendary) of any of your spawners, you can type /spawner. Similar to our previous system, you must be looking at the spawner you are trying to alter for this to work. Here's what happens when you do /spawner as of the next server reboot:

A simple menu will appear where you can (1) change the mob type of your spawner and (2) upgrade its rarity.

Changing The Mob Type
Changing the mob type of your spawner is now simpler then ever with this awesome menu, but it's not free... You must now pay a fee to change a spawner's mob type. This fee will depend on a few things, such as what type of spawner is being changed and into what. You can view the exact prices by typing /spawner in-game and scrolling over the monster heads at the bottom.

Changing The Rarity
Thanks to your helpful suggestions, we realized that there were not enough ways to obtain the higher spawner rarity types. With this update, you may upgrade your spawners to higher rarities with the help of the simplistic spawner menu showcased above. The upgrade fees are as follows:
  • Common --> Rare | $2,500,000
  • Rare --> Mythical | $10,000,000
  • Mythical --> Legendary | $17,500,000
We hope you enjoy this update! It was fun preparing it for you all. You'll hear from us again in a few days where we will announce an even more swaggerific update to our SkyBlock servers. Here's a sneak peek of what's coming - guess what the next update is in the comments!

First person to successfully guess will receive a $25 coupon usable on our server store. Good luck!
Mob arena?? or a quest system?

May 14, 2016
Ooh boss eggs are coming back? And I'll also try to make a rare spanwers...... if I get the money

trkey

Owner
Owner
Oct 26, 2015
Ooh boss eggs are coming back? And I'll also try to make a rare spanwers...... if I get the money
They sure are! However, the screenshot is for something else.

Dec 1, 2015
o I think it's a 1v1 arena for skyblock where you can 1v1 without millions of nakeds jumping and randomly hitting you..

Sep 3, 2016
*Jaw Drop* , That moment when someone answers something wrong, Still telling lots. What! Alpha cat, Did u know it or was it a Totally random guess

Jan 15, 2016
Hmm I say the new arena is a warp fps for compact pvp?

Oct 26, 2015
From the look of the build, it seems to look like a Skyblock Ice themed Duel arena. Reasons being that since this season of Skyblock was meant to be listening to the community's suggestions, and this was one of the most suggested. I can conclude that this is a duel arena made for Skyblock Ice.

Sep 3, 2016
Okay,
There are Two podium like things,
There are also seat like things On the border,
Is it a committee set up for elections in skyblock?[Maybe not]
The new crate key Battle arena?

Jan 15, 2016
Is it a little minigame like 1 in the chamber or snowball fights?

Sep 3, 2016
Or maybe a board game is being introduced, Judging by the quarts and snow, Hmmm
This is a Game being introduced, Which is air hockey, There are 2 players required in that game, and the White place and The hanging from top seems Like it

Feb 27, 2016
Nice update!!!
I want the $25 coupon lol. I'm guessing maybe spleef, build battles, mini walls, or duel arena

Sep 3, 2016
This could also be,
Are u lacking in quarts or snow?Do u want some for free? Just pvp and mine in the Fresh and new Skyblock undate.[Judging by the popular demand Of quarts In Skyblock. A "prison serer" like Area to get quarts

Feb 12, 2016
Finally! It's back! We have re-added and revamped a core feature to our SkyBlock servers - /spawner. Thank you all for your patience. You are awesome! Now, let me let me have the pleasure of explaining how this works...

To change the mob type or spawner rarity (common, rare, legendary) of any of your spawners, you can type /spawner. Similar to our previous system, you must be looking at the spawner you are trying to alter for this to work. Here's what happens when you do /spawner as of the next server reboot:

A simple menu will appear where you can (1) change the mob type of your spawner and (2) upgrade its rarity.

Changing The Mob Type
Changing the mob type of your spawner is now simpler then ever with this awesome menu, but it's not free... You must now pay a fee to change a spawner's mob type. This fee will depend on a few things, such as what type of spawner is being changed and into what. You can view the exact prices by typing /spawner in-game and scrolling over the monster heads at the bottom.

Changing The Rarity
Thanks to your helpful suggestions, we realized that there were not enough ways to obtain the higher spawner rarity types. With this update, you may upgrade your spawners to higher rarities with the help of the simplistic spawner menu showcased above. The upgrade fees are as follows:
  • Common --> Rare | $2,500,000
  • Rare --> Mythical | $10,000,000
  • Mythical --> Legendary | $17,500,000
We hope you enjoy this update! It was fun preparing it for you all. You'll hear from us again in a few days where we will announce an even more swaggerific update to our SkyBlock servers. Here's a sneak peek of what's coming - guess what the next update is in the comments!

First person to successfully guess will receive a $25 coupon usable on our server store. Good luck!
Mabey it's like a new boss arena or a update to prison and that's a new mine?
Or it could be like an update to SkyBlock where you can mine those blocks to get them but it's in PvP and hard to get there?

Status
Not open for further replies.