Announcement Skyblock Void is now open!

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
Hi everyone,

Skyblock has experienced staggering growth, and in order to support a larger upcoming playerbase we have opened a new and second Skyblock realm. Our realms have been named Cloud and Void, where Cloud is the existing Skyblock server, and Void is the new Skyblock server.

There are no changes on the Void server, and it is an identical copy of the existing Skyblock experience. However, you will notice that the server menus have been updated, and there is new branding across both of our realms. A new category for "Skyblock Void" has also been added to the store.

That's all for now. More news soon!

Thanks,
Jesse

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
What about ranks, perks and such?
Purchases are not transferred. If you wish to have a rank on Skyblock Void as well, you will need to buy one from the store.

If in the past you had multiple ranks across our old Skyblock realms, you are eligible for compensation and will need to make a purchase report. You could use that credit to purchase a rank on the realm if you want, but that's up to the player to decide.

If you only had only one rank on one Skyblock realm, you will have that rank on Skyblock Cloud.

Rassyy

Mentor Team
Oct 27, 2016
I love it!
Hope to see you all in skyblock cloud or void ;).

Nov 25, 2016
no one will play void if they a;ready have ranks on cloud whats the point its just a waste in server space and just a stupid ides without the ability to transfer ranks

Feb 3, 2019
Do you need proof of purchase if you had multiple ranks?

Apr 3, 2016
How many sky blocks are there now, it’s been a while?

JQEP

Sep 17, 2016
What happens if you had a rank on SBIce and SBEarth before? Can you get your rank on Void too?

Sep 4, 2018
Can someone please send me command to go to skyblock cloud and void with only commands. like the old /skyblock or /sbice /sbearth. what is the command?

May 30, 2018
Can someone please send me command to go to skyblock cloud and void with only commands. like the old /skyblock or /sbice /sbearth. what is the command?
/skyblock1 - Sends you to Skyblock Cloud

/skyblock2 - Sends you to Skyblock Void

May 30, 2018
What happens if you had a rank on SBIce and SBEarth before? Can you get your rank on Void too?
If you want a rank on Skyblock Void you need to purchase one off the store. All ranks from previous skyblocks (eg. SbEarth and SbIce) have been transferred onto Skyblock Cloud, and only there.

Aug 24, 2017
If you paid for it with paypal, you may be able to track the payment date and get the transaction ID from there.

Apr 3, 2016
There are currently two, Skyblock Cloud and Skyblock Void.
Wait what happened to skyblock earth, fire, air, and ice, why did they take them away, I haven’t been here for a while, I need to know.

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
no one will play void if they a;ready have ranks on cloud whats the point its just a waste in server space and just a stupid ides without the ability to transfer ranks
We are expecting an influx of new players, so this new server isn't really aimed at existing players. We're just supporting our recent growth. :)

Do you need proof of purchase if you had multiple ranks?
Preferably, because it would make our lives a whole lot easier. Your report may be denied if you don't provide enough sufficient information, but you could always give it a shot with just your username if you really can't find it.

What @ChickenJensen said is correct. However, if you have purchased multiple ranks across multiple different realms - You are eligible for compensation by creating a purchase report.

Wait what happened to skyblock earth, fire, air, and ice, why did they take them away, I haven’t been here for a while, I need to know.
These have disappeared a long time ago. We reverted back to one Skyblock server, and now that the server is growing again we added a new realm.