Skyblock - The Machine Update

KaosLord

Administrator
Nov 2, 2015
Introducing the Research Machine alongside the Crafting Machine! Obtainable currently through the mobcoin shop (/mobshop), these machines are engineered to cause for the mass production of items in game.

An explanation of both machines can be found below:

Research Machine
2019-11-24_18.49.28.png

Your Research Machine is how you collect your crafting recipes, which are required in order for the Crafting Machine to operate. To use your Research Machine, simply place it down, right click, click "Start New Research" and choose which recipe you'd like to research!

Each research takes a certain amount of time to complete, but you can shorten this time using EXP.

After completing the research, you can claim it by right clicking the machine once again and then grabbing the item. You will be given a paper with the name of the item you'll be crafting as well as the time it will take to craft it. The crafting time is random, meaning you can possibly get a lower crafting time by researching the same recipe multiple times.

Crafting Machines
To setup your crafting machine, must have an input-hopper (placed next to the machine) and fill it up with the materials required. Next, you must have a chest or hopper below the machine for it to put the newly crafted items inside.
2019-11-24_18.48.47.png

You can add a recipe to your crafting machine by right-clicking the machine while holding the recipe. You can then select your recipe, turn your machine on and watch the magic happen!

Jun 29, 2016
I don't get the point of it?
If you need the materials, isn't it faster just to craft it yourself?

Mar 14, 2017
Can we stack these to make serious profit ?

Apr 5, 2016
I like to see that there is stuff being worked on with skyblock!
And I must say I do love my magic. :p