Announcement Skyblock Suggestions Thread

Dec 1, 2015
Refer to the majority of my comments on above suggestions as they will answer most of these.
Hit Registration and Knockback - This will be something we focus on last. Skyblock is more of a grinding gamemode, not a PvPing gamemode.
Btw the current kb and hit reg is pretty good, but the issue is that it just completely changes when there are lots of people online. Also I think the tps at outpost and in the pvp arena are different.

May 1, 2016
Btw the current kb and hit reg is pretty good, but the issue is that it just completely changes when there are lots of people online. Also I think the tps at outpost and in the pvp arena are different.
The knockback is the problem

Oct 29, 2019
Maybe add the option Flower Forest in island > biomes.

GLD

May 1, 2016
SKYBLOCK:

- Bring back the mob whacker
- Bring back afk kicks (To get an active playerbase and not one where 3/4 of the players is AFK.
- Bring back the old eco of Prime (so not this one where people can get billions of money and levels).
- In addition to above; bring back the eco where both spawners and farms where good. So not only farms or only spawners.

- Remove autosell (way too op)
We got older. It's time for skyblock to evolve and for us the move on.

You have to be more specific too. Mob Whackers weren't why the game was thriving. At this point, its pretty obvious how 95% of the people who actually cares about this type of meta is gone with the wind. "Bringing back old eco" won't help Kaos, you have to be EXTREMELY specific. an extra 50 cents can change the whole entire season. Mindlessly falling the bandwagon is just annoying.

Attached a quick edit on exactly what I mean.
Three Leg Stool

A reset is not mob whackers. It's everything that you don't see. If one leg falls, the reset is gone. Issue is that the community won't accept it. 4 people on the forums is not the community. You can't cater to the four people on the forums who wants it. It obviously just a bandwagon, because if this was actually brought to you, at least 95% of you would think "Hey this wasn't as good as I remembered". Skyblock has evolved from you and a cobblestone generator. The sad truth is that what we liked in 2015 is and will be gone.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2017
As people said before, i would also love a season with more then 1 way to make money (igs) i personally loved the seasons where you could make melon/cactus farms for money and also have some sort of spawners for money
Totaly agree, i remember also the good ´old'days with huge melon and squid farms! Was fun !

Feb 2, 2017
also i think that the godly spawner tier needs a buff/needs less heads to unlock. to me it doesnt look intresting to grind 20K ig heads when the prices arent even close to reaching the iron block price
Maybe easier ´faster´ killing for Iron Golems or raise drop rate for the heads?

Jul 1, 2017
Make everythimg like 5 years ago it was way more fun back then now it kinda sucks tbh

Dec 1, 2015
Make everythimg like 5 years ago it was way more fun back then now it kinda sucks tbh
should they just type /make everything like 5 years ago
did skyblock even exist 5 years ago?

Feb 2, 2017
Well Prime MC didn't i guess , lolz

Nov 27, 2015
i feel like autoclickers should be allowed just under a cps of like 5 as long as they are only used on islands and kept under that i feel like everyone would be able to make more money. yes this does seem like i am trying to get staff to allow cheats

GLD

May 1, 2016
should they just type /make everything like 5 years ago
did skyblock even exist 5 years ago?
Yep it did, 1.0/2.0/3.0 even though nostalgia is clouding their judgment.

Dec 1, 2015
i feel like autoclickers should be allowed just under a cps of like 5 as long as they are only used on islands and kept under that i feel like everyone would be able to make more money. yes this does seem like i am trying to get staff to allow cheats
everyone would also be able to make more money if the admins went in game and gave everyone 500b. they're not going to allow cheating l o l

Yep it did, 1.0/2.0/3.0 even though nostalgia is clouding their judgment.
those seasons didnt have many features, it was pretty much basic skyblock. i liked it, but if they were to go make it the way old seasons were they'd literally have to remove every update they've made in the past 3 years

GLD

May 1, 2016
everyone would also be able to make more money if the admins went in game and gave everyone 500b. they're not going to allow cheating l o l

those seasons didnt have many features, it was pretty much basic skyblock. i liked it, but if they were to go make it the way old seasons were they'd literally have to remove every update they've made in the past 3 years
well actually you can steal your mom's credit card and buy minions

Jul 27, 2017
Btw the current kb and hit reg is pretty good, but the issue is that it just completely changes when there are lots of people online. Also I think the tps at outpost and in the PVP arena are different.
They are definitely different, you can barely bow boost in /PVP but in /warp outpost it is smooth