/redeem issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2015
Hello,

I came back to this server earlier today, and noticed the /reedeem prompt. After redeeming certain things, I went to get a $50 giftcard. The problem was, I was not able to save the code, and do not know how to get it back.

I do not want to lose a $50 giftcard, do you know anyway I can fix this?

May 30, 2018
You do not get a giftcard from /redeem this season. Instead you can use the Redeem GUI to buy what you want with your credits.

Let me know if this works, you have 2 days to reply.

Dec 18, 2015
You do not get a giftcard from /redeem this season. Instead you can use the Redeem GUI to buy what you want with your credits.

Let me know if this works, you have 2 days to reply.
I’m pretty sure when I did /redeem this week there was an option to buy gift cards, I didnt buy one because I didnt feel like it, but I’m almost positive you can buy gift cards xd.
(could be my mistake btw)

May 30, 2018
I think you may be right. It appears I’m falling out of touch with the updates, I’ll leave this open for another staff member to help.
I’m pretty sure when I did /redeem this week there was an option to buy gift cards, I didnt buy one because I didnt feel like it, but I’m almost positive you can buy gift cards xd.
(could be my mistake btw)

Dec 24, 2015
I found the code for the giftcard by searching through the chat logs. I don't have the issue anymore.

Jul 19, 2016
Thread Locked

Problem has been solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.