Announcement Rank Reimbursement Information

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
Hi all,

We are working hard to get the network up and running for an on-time release. As promised, via this post we will be sharing all the details surrounding ranks and how players will be receiving reimbursement. Please read the information below carefully.

Old Ranks
As announced, we will be re-introducing the old Prime ranking scheme. All ranks will be available the same way as they were before, from Elite to Legendary, and sold individually for each server. If you previously held any of these ranks on Survival, Skyblock, Factions or Prison - You will automatically receive this after the reset. We are working hard to ensure that everyone is getting their ranks back as quickly and as smoothly as possible, however we do expect some bumps along the way to make this possible.

Due to the significant amount of ranks which we need to credit back (literally tens of thousands), we anticipate that some players will not receive their rank back right upon their first login. This is simply because our system is catching up on adding all these ranks back to their respective accounts. If after Monday, January 28th, you still do not have your rank back, you may create a purchase issue so our team can look into this. If you create a purchase issue before this date concerning your rank purchase, it will be closed and disregarded. DO NOT CONTACT STAFF ABOUT YOUR RANK INQUIRY AS THEY CANNOT HELP YOU. THE ONLY AND OFFICIAL WAY TO RECEIVE SUPPORT IS THROUGH THE PURCHASE ISSUES FORM FOUND HERE. SPAMMING THE CHAT, DISCORD, ETC. DOES NOT HELP IN GETTING YOUR RANK BACK ANY QUICKER.

VIP Rank
All players who have purchased a permanent VIP Rank will have the option to either receive back store credit for the amount of their purchase (the amount that they were billed) OR the highest rank (Legendary) on a server of their choosing. In order to qualify for this, these players must create a purchase issue. Please provide us with your transaction ID and what type of reimbursement you would like.

Game Passes
All game passes have now been renamed to "addons". Addons are standalone features that players can purchase from the store, and are sometimes the same as included in a rank. We have made this decision to accommodate players who only want to purchase a certain popular feature, but don't want to spend money on purchasing an entire rank. This means however, that some players may receive an old rank back which now includes a feature that they already purchased through a game pass. This would theoretically mean that they paid for the same feature twice. For these players, we will be handing out gift cards which can be redeemed in the Hub via /redeem. This may take an additional 12 hours after revamp launch, as we cannot guarantee that this command is available right away due to the amount of payments we need to review. We are working hard to make this feature work as quickly as possible.

Consumables
All consumables which were bought on the store up to a week before the revamp announcement are eligible to be reimbursed. Consumables include items such as crate keys, pouches, mcMMO credits, eTokens, Mine Bombs, and others which can be used up by a player. A request for reimbursement must be made before February 1st through a purchase report. We will not hand out gift cards or refunds for purchases. You only get the opportunity to re-receive what you bought. As a sidenote, we are no longer offering the Dragon Egg items in the store. Players who have purchased this item in the past week may receive a gift card anyway.

Game Mechanics on Skyblock
Going forward, we will no longer be offering the 1.5x/2x/3x Redstone and Hopper speed increases. The system behind this is broken and cannot be fixed in a timely manner. Players who have purchased this feature may create a purchase issue to get reimbursement.

Plot Mines on Prison
Players who have purchased Plot Mines on Prison will receive back a Plot Mine of the same size using our new and updated system. Please note that players who previously abused a glitch will not be reimbursed at all (we can see this through our logs).

Multipliers
Any Multipliers purchased will be automatically reimbursed upon first login. This applies for all servers.

Closing Note
We hope that this post clarifies your concerns when it comes to purchases. Furthermore we are happy to answer any questions, but please note that the management team is currently focusing on getting the revamp out as quickly as possible and there might be delays in receiving a response to your comment.

Thanks,
Jesse

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2015
With the new reset/revamp coming into play, would you guys be willing to consider new rank names? Leaving the old rank names in the past and moving onto something new and fresh alongside the reset?

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
With the new reset/revamp coming into play, would you guys be willing to consider new rank names? Leaving the old rank names in the past and moving onto something new and fresh alongside the reset?
I don't think players would like this very much.

Mar 9, 2016
Good. Glad to have my ranks back. I'm sure everyone else is too.

KaosLord

Administrator
Nov 2, 2015
Due to no mention of KitPvP or Creative in the thread, I assume players with ranks on those two servers will be reimbursed with gift cards, correct? If you had ranks on several of the skyblock / prison / Factions servers, how will they be re-imbursed?

Oct 18, 2016
Sounds like it’s time to come back to Prime. One question though, what about my voucher code thing I got this revamp? I never spent it. Does it carry over or will I just receive legendary? (I had PG and King before)

y0r

Oct 26, 2015
Glad to hear I am sure everyone will be happy when this is all done :D

Dec 18, 2015
Will all "old" ranks be making a comeback? I used to own the frosty rank, and if my memory serves it wasnt exactly a "traditional" rank but rather a seasonal rank for winter/christmas, so could I expect to get that back or are ranks like that (given there are more) simply retired?

May 31, 2017
I disagree with how you are doing this. To make it easier couldn't you just give everyone store credits for what they bought. I bought some more gamepasses using my money and I bought a coupon off of someone and bought more. What will happen to that money? I think the way you are doing this is flawed. I like how you are bringing back the ranks but why not give everyone their credits of what they have bought and Change the store?

This is constructive criticism not criticism on the server in any way.

Sep 17, 2016
Really nice to see this finally come back to the server!

May 9, 2017
Hi all,

We are working hard to get the network up and running for an on-time release. As promised, via this post we will be sharing all the details surrounding ranks and how players will be receiving reimbursement. Please read the information below carefully.

Old Ranks
As announced, we will be re-introducing the old Prime ranking scheme. All ranks will be available the same way as they were before, from Elite to Legendary, and sold individually for each server. If you previously held any of these ranks on Survival, Skyblock, Factions or Prison - You will automatically receive this after the reset. We are working hard to ensure that everyone is getting their ranks back as quickly and as smoothly as possible, however we do expect some bumps along the way to make this possible.

Due to the significant amount of ranks which we need to credit back (literally tens of thousands), we anticipate that some players will not receive their rank back right upon their first login. This is simply because our system is catching up on adding all these ranks back to their respective accounts. If after Monday, January 28th, you still do not have your rank back, you may create a purchase issue so our team can look into this. If you create a purchase issue before this date concerning your rank purchase, it will be closed and disregarded. DO NOT CONTACT STAFF ABOUT YOUR RANK INQUIRY AS THEY CANNOT HELP YOU. THE ONLY AND OFFICIAL WAY TO RECEIVE SUPPORT IS THROUGH THE PURCHASE ISSUES FORM FOUND HERE. SPAMMING THE CHAT, DISCORD, ETC. DOES NOT HELP IN GETTING YOUR RANK BACK ANY QUICKER.

VIP Rank
All players who have purchased a permanent VIP Rank will have the option to either receive back store credit for the amount of their purchase (the amount that they were billed) OR the highest rank (Legendary) on a server of their choosing. In order to qualify for this, these players must create a purchase issue. Please provide us with your transaction ID and what type of reimbursement you would like.

Game Passes
All game passes have now been renamed to "addons". Addons are standalone features that players can purchase from the store, and are sometimes the same as included in a rank. We have made this decision to accommodate players who only want to purchase a certain popular feature, but don't want to spend money on purchasing an entire rank. This means however, that some players may receive an old rank back which now includes a feature that they already purchased through a game pass. This would theoretically mean that they paid for the same feature twice. For these players, we will be handing out gift cards which can be redeemed in the Hub via /redeem. This may take an additional 12 hours after revamp launch, as we cannot guarantee that this command is available right away due to the amount of payments we need to review. We are working hard to make this feature work as quickly as possible.

Consumables
All consumables which were bought on the store up to a week before the revamp announcement are eligible to be reimbursed. Consumables include items such as crate keys, pouches, mcMMO credits, eTokens, Mine Bombs, and others which can be used up by a player. A request for reimbursement must be made before February 1st through a purchase report. We will not hand out gift cards or refunds for purchases. You only get the opportunity to re-receive what you bought. As a sidenote, we are no longer offering the Dragon Egg items in the store. Players who have purchased this item in the past week may receive a gift card anyway.

Game Mechanics on Skyblock
Going forward, we will no longer be offering the 1.5x/2x/3x Redstone and Hopper speed increases. The system behind this is broken and cannot be fixed in a timely manner. Players who have purchased this feature may create a purchase issue to get reimbursement.

Plot Mines on Prison
Players who have purchased Plot Mines on Prison will receive back a Plot Mine of the same size using our new and updated system. Please note that players who previously abused a glitch will not be reimbursed at all (we can see this through our logs).

Multipliers
Any Multipliers purchased will be automatically reimbursed upon first login. This applies for all servers.

Closing Note
We hope that this post clarifies your concerns when it comes to purchases. Furthermore we are happy to answer any questions, but please note that the management team is currently focusing on getting the revamp out as quickly as possible and there might be delays in receiving a response to your comment.

Thanks,
Jesse
What will happen to coupons/gift cards from the ranks before, being traded by the community for sometimes real life money, will they just be gone forever? Example: Somebody used to own Legendary, and got a refund-coupon/-gift card for it; Will it still be use-able?

Thanks for your reply,
xLightOskarz/Oskar_Br | Skyblock.

Apr 27, 2018
Oh boy, I’m going to make big purchase support. But I got a problem. I haven’t got any emails when I purchased my things. What I am going to do now?

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2017
Hello,

First thing I wish you the best luck with the new reset, If the new games are fun and free of bugs then I guess other matters would be resolved.

Regard the old ranks : What if same account got more than one rank on the same game mode ?

Regard (vip ranks/game passes) Are they all receiving the same reimbursement no matter how they obtained ?

Regards

Nov 25, 2016
as you said if you had vip you can get credit or legendary does this mean that legendary will be the same price as vip or will we get more from accepting the credit

Apr 8, 2017
I previously owned the Legendary rank and now own the permanent VIP rank. If I reimburse with store credit, will I still receive my rank??

Also what happens with the game passes I bought such as /fly and /spawner as these were previously included in the Legendary rank.

Cheers,
Kye :)

ngb9

Dec 12, 2015
I previously owned the Legendary rank and now own the permanent VIP rank. If I reimburse with store credit, will I still receive my rank??

Also what happens with the game passes I bought such as /fly and /spawner as these were previously included in the Legendary rank.

Cheers,
Kye :)
This was addressed in the thread.
This means however, that some players may receive an old rank back which now includes a feature that they already purchased through a game pass. This would theoretically mean that they paid for the same feature twice. For these players, we will be handing out gift cards which can be redeemed in the Hub via /redeem. This may take an additional 12 hours after revamp launch, as we cannot guarantee that this command is available right away due to the amount of payments we need to review. We are working hard to make this feature work as quickly as possible.

Nov 24, 2018
This was all super helpful! Only one question - what happens with monthly VIP? Can I get a legendary rank as well? I understand if not. (If you give reimbursement for my VIP, give the money to ehwut.) Also, if I do get a legendary rank for my monthly (IDK, giving me some lesser rank would be fine, or none at all) what would happen to my old myth rank? (I am also 100% sure I used to have a myth rank on survival but don't think it got counted in the redeem thingy before this, but I don't have proof of purchase. I just remember having fly on survival because I built a blaze grinder that got griefed :/)

May 30, 2018
One thing - what’s happening with the discord ranks?