''Prime Reborn''

change this

• yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
Dec 9, 2017
the primemc banner on the server says ''Prime reborn" maybe you should change this due to the fact that prime is dying not being born... unless you are planning to release the reset NOW

Dec 1, 2015
who here likes pp :DDD

Mar 12, 2016
me5
And yes, primemc is resetting , and they are not done yet maybe they suprise us

Sep 9, 2016
legit like stop this is my *** server dont you *** dare try and hijack it you *** normies

Feb 26, 2017
this is just a cheap way to insult the servers player base.

May 15, 2016
PRIME IS NOT DEAD BUT IT'S JUST HAVING SOME ISSUES NOW OKAY PLEASE DON'T INSULT THE PLAYER BASE PRIME IS NOT DEAD OKAY NO IT'S REALLY NOT PRIME HAS AN ACTIVE PERMANENT PLAYER BASE AND NO PRIME IS NOT DEAD IT'S JUST NOT. OKAY?!!?!?!?!?!

Okay.

Jun 24, 2016
Things don't come instantly, they're putting work into each gamemode and releasing it until well... it happens. They didn't give any time that they would release anything, so honestly I've got a tip for you :)

P a T i E n C e

They are working on it, and if they haven't brought in their best product well then... their costings going dowwwn lol. So far the Prison isn't that bad as i thought, to my surprise, but yeah lol, takes a long time and effort.

Dec 1, 2015
Things don't come instantly, they're putting work into each gamemode and releasing it until well... it happens. They didn't give any time that they would release anything, so honestly I've got a tip for you :)

P a T i E n C e

They are working on it, and if they haven't brought in their best product well then... their costings going dowwwn lol. So far the Prison isn't that bad as i thought, to my surprise, but yeah lol, takes a long time and effort.
dude the player count is 60-70 even after hiring crainer and prison reset nothing will change that
aa