Announcement Prime Network Reset Announcement

Feb 11, 2017
[QUOTE = "Tristan_kamps, post: 623368, lid: 45913"] Kan niet wachten [/ QUOTE]
je hebt ban toch?

Nov 25, 2016
Nice to see something happening to Prime, just too bad im banned so i will not see it :p

Oct 30, 2016
Hi Kolliss - I really dislike the idea of perm ban. Unless you were damaging the server or scamming them somehow, perm ban is un-necessary.
It should be changed to paid for un-ban (usually they charge $10 as a fine, then you're back in.)
You were an active, paying member and should be reinstated imho.

Jan 24, 2019
I was expecting a "just kidding" at the end. The reason you're not bringing back kitpvp is that usually people who like pvp are toxic? You CAN'T be serious, you just CAN'T. So basically you're doubting in the competance of your staff to deal with a few toxic players that "might" come if you bring back kitpvp. I know this wasn't your idea so this is meant for @Affixes
could you explain why muting players is so hard?
can you please reply lol anyone

Nov 25, 2016
Hi Kolliss - I really dislike the idea of perm ban. Unless you were damaging the server or scamming them somehow, perm ban is un-necessary.
It should be changed to paid for un-ban (usually they charge $10 as a fine, then you're back in.)
You were an active, paying member and should be reinstated imho.
well tell that to the staff

Oct 20, 2016
I made a note on this post earlier about this banthing they operate with, what is human is let banned players have the chance to come back and make things right, there are many players that are banned and want come back, unbanpass is needed to servers, its a rule about ban for publick servers, so @Affixes if you read this, plz do something about this issiu, banned people, kids, many dont even know about the rules, they dont even get any warnings, many try stuff bc its fun, some try stuff bc its cool, if one of their good friends get banned, they leave too and find another server, about Kolllisss, yes Im sure there are plenty too, but we are many who know Kolllisss and have been for years now, he is a very good player, he put his soul into this, he is a freaky good builder, he is kind, helpful, giving and caring, he doesnt care about small stuff as long "you" are okey! let him in for god sake and put your bratstuff away for a sec, if you have a private issiue with him, take it somewhere else! he is an adult! you staff who works here, im sure some of you, hopefully are old enough to understand that, and it will get more players to the server too so plz consider this and make this as a priority too, sincerely Miss

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2016
@hd77777 why you answer alot of message under this announcement?
you waiting for unban?
Maybe idk. I kinda wanna see what people think. I have found a pattern to, people are mostly worried about ranks, but why ranks? I mean unless u got a bad rep. with something why would people worry?

Mar 14, 2017
Mar 14, 2017
This has been suggested many times. (Also by me)
But it's not coming back, because it brings a lot of toxic players with it. Toxicity has been a problem before, so we want to prevent it.
Want PVP again then make it fortnite style with endless run so no one can control the game by making a toxic gang killing every one else jumping in which make the pvp arena their own private free server not just that but then they usually start bullying other players.

Imagine /pvp like this: Every one can direct jump or enter the portal to random spawn any where in the pvp big arena and start collecting random loots (respawn 2mins) and attack any one any where, That's much adrenaline rush game style with extra cosmetic and slightly improved gear as a benefits for paid players.

I think this idea makes /pvp arena very much like skywar/bedwar game style which is attracting many players as I always saying (in survival or prison) I'm bored let's go play some bedwar, They get bored some times and seeking some action but the regular pvp is so toxic and obsolete.

Oct 20, 2016
Want PVP again then make it fortnite style with endless run so no one can control the game by making a toxic gang killing every one else jumping in which make the pvp arena their own private free server not just that but then they usually start bullying other players.

Imagine /pvp like this: Every one can direct jump or enter the portal to random spawn any where in the pvp big arena and start collecting random loots (respawn 2mins) and attack any one any where, That's much adrenaline rush game style with extra cosmetic and slightly improved gear as a benefits for paid players.

I think this idea makes /pvp arena very much like skywar/bedwar game style which is attracting many players as I always saying (in survival or prison) I'm bored let's go play some bedwar, They get bored some times and seeking some action but the regular pvp is so toxic and obsolete.
totally agree, Survival is infact a game that you have to survive, its ok "no one is allowed to try grief, you get banned" but its Survival,lets not forget the point of the game, if someone try grief/destroy, its your own responsibillity to make sure your base its safe, this isnt creative, we're used to until now, feel too safe at what we do in the game, dont get me wrong but players who try survive by killing)as long as its not tp-kill, well im ok to that too) actually have the right to defend themselfs, its the part of the game and action in the game make it more exciting actually, yes us veterans/caring people try our best help helpless players and let us do so, anyway keep the Surv as it is, bal, homes etc etc, adding more features, sure if you can but as long it doenst interfere what we have to day, and dont ban people bc they grief or try survive, no, griefing is not ok but lets look at the facts, and if we wana know who griefed who, we will figure it out, my blessing and sincerely Miss

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2015
huh.

if people stopped wasting money on this, maybe it would close?

Oct 20, 2016
huh.

if people stopped wasting money on this, maybe it would close?
huh? what you mean, more details plz, make sure if you wana have an apinion,make sure we all understand what you mean,m8, sincerely Miss :)

Dec 23, 2015
Lots of old active players got fed up with the server for reasons other than ranks, I believe it was the more scammy aspect of the rank system and the fact that the server cared more about cheating someone than letting them keep what they had. there are many examples of how they have done that. They go from 7 ranks to 5 then to 1 then make it 5 I mean think about it for a second... (I might not have been accurate on numbers but you get the idea) 7-5-6 = merging which = a lower rank +1 = even lower. That could be a reason, another is no youtubers. And the main reason is the lack of dev activity / updates
yes, but returning old player's original ranks are definitely a good first step.

Sep 30, 2017
The second the reset finishes, I am binging for hours

Jan 3, 2019
Nice to see that everything is going as it needs to go *sigh*

Oct 30, 2016
We waited over a year after the last reset, and staff messed it up. This new staff seem more in control though!
Remember week by week, we were thinking 'surely by now we will get it' And it took like 2 months before we realised it wasn't coming.
That was sadness..

Nov 6, 2018
I thought survival wasn't resetting :(