Poll Time! Should we add hunger to Prison?

Should we add the ability to have hunger on Prison?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
Hi everyone!

As part of the two polls that we're doing, we are looking for your opinion on the following question:

Right now, our server is configured to give you complete immunity to Hunger. Is this something that you would like to see changed? On the upside, food will have a purpose again on the server. On the downside, you will find yourself having to eat food while you're in a mine.

Let us know by voting on the poll above! We'd also love to hear your feedback below.

Thanks,
Jesse

Jul 22, 2016
Voted... nope :3.

I don't see a way you can implement food in a strategic and useful way.

Oct 27, 2016
People can buy god powers in the store so we might enable hunger back in prison. Altought if we will not enable it we should remove god powers from the store.

Feb 12, 2018
Hi everyone!

As part of the two polls that we're doing, we are looking for your opinion on the following question:

Right now, our server is configured to give you complete immunity to Hunger. Is this something that you would like to see changed? On the upside, food will have a purpose again on the server. On the downside, you will find yourself having to eat food while you're in a mine.

Let us know by voting on the poll above! We'd also love to hear your feedback below.

Thanks,
Jesse
Hey,

Mayby we can better explain why being hungry can be interesting in prison.

Let me explain it ;)

if we are hungry in prison then we can make food farm and in this way also make money through playershops. This could make prison more fun, just think of the new plot (/ plot h snowcity) where people can have their own shop now. you could also open a cake shop for example ...

if you have more questions, let me know;)

Thanks.
Bjorn

Apr 27, 2018
I honestly want to vote Yes because we get so much food from our kits and i just have so much food to just be thrown out but it would be nice not to so we can carry more blocks and tools, etc, etc.

Feb 12, 2018
people who answer no, can you also explain why?

Thanks !

Jan 15, 2017
people who answer no, can you also explain why?

Thanks !
Because food will fill your inventory and it is very unsatisfying to see your inventory is not full.
Also it is very annoying since you need to eat once a couple of times..

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
Alright, I'm going to go with the decision of the popular vote and keep hunger disabled. Food will be removed from the kits.

Nov 2, 2015
Or just set a world guard for PvP to lose hunger and everywhere else to have unlimited hunger but yunno you do you.