Poll Time! Adding regular enchantments to the token board?

Should we introduce regular enchantments to the token board?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
Hi everyone!

As part of the two polls that we're doing, we are looking for your opinion on the following question:

Should we introduce regular enchantments to the token board?

This would open up the ability to upgrade the Efficiency or Sharpness levels of your item, however a huge compromise of introducing this feature is that the difficulty of the Prison Server is going to change - and some items which have a high efficiency rate (like the VIP Pickaxe) will become less valuable. On the upside, this allows you to customise your item in a way that is not currently available.

Let us know by voting on the poll above! We'd also love to hear your feedback below.

Thanks,
Jesse

Apr 27, 2018
Of course :D It would be super awesome to get fortune 5-10 or Efficiency 10. It would be nice.
And this is going to help the people who isn't vip :D

Also please add Mending to the board. Idk if it's possible because i don't think Mending is in 1.8 Right?

Last edited:

RuneSnapz

Sr. Moderator
Appeals Team
Nov 12, 2016
and some items which have a high efficiency rate (like the VIP Pickaxe) will become less valuable
You can make the items (like the VIP pickaxe) slightly better? To compensate?

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
We'll add these enchantments, thanks for voting everyone :)

Apr 27, 2018
Efficiency have unlimited cap, Fortune set a cap, Sharpness have a set cap.
I kinda agree with you. It would be insanely nice to get efficiency 20 because now i just have 500 useless tokens. (I gave them away but yeah) Fortune should probably only increase to like 15 but otherwise It'll be too overpowered. PLEASE remove the cap of unbreaking. I only have 10 and i would really really want to get unbreaking 50 again.