Playing and watching Prime to the end.

Oct 26, 2015
Before you say anything. Yes, I haven’t played anything here in awhile, I probably will be too busy to play it anyway, I made this forum as a tribute to my experience of primemc and how it’s affected me. And to the OG’s who remember me, you probably might feel the same way too.

Ahem*

Hello Everybody, My name is II_Toby_II. I started playing PrimeMC, a very long time ago during my beginning days as a Freshmen at my High school. And I without a doubt can say I would do anything to relive the experience I had here in prime, it got so big that even 3 years later, it felt like a part of my life (guy in the background: NERD!). But I’m serious when I say, I wasn’t a very talkative person in real life, I was often quiet because I rarely knew anybody I could talk to about the things I like in school (mostly because they were stupid). Now versus On the mic, you would think I would never shut up for one single second. I mean, I was loud as hell, I may have acted stupid but I was quite aware of what I was doing half the time. I’ve made a lot of friends back then on this server (almost all of them left). We had Skype then so you could tell we were pretty old. Sometime after I left I tried to apply for staff in this server, I got accepted quickly but after thinking about the time I would need to dedicate to maintain such a big server, I turned it down, I didn’t want to risk ruining the experience.

For those who didn’t know me the experiences that I had here (like I said before) were unforgettable, and I’m gonna tell my story of how I saw every part of the server

Prison 2.0-3.0: In prison, mining was only a small piece of what made prison the 3rd most intense part of the server. What’s the intense part you ask? Why of course it’s the PVP. We had this enourmous army everybody hated called the Dutch Mafia, who would gang up on unsuspecting players by (I’m not joking here) 9v1ing them (sometimes 14). PvP was the main section of prison for 2.0, but it did have a catch. Getting armor without being a donor rank was pretty hard. You would have to be good at pvp for starters, and get lucky enough to kill a higher armored guy without either getting jumped or the guys armor breaking. We did however tried to stop the Dutch with a team of our own (Chaos) made for the sole purpose of hunting the Dutch mafia (One day in pvp, we all banded together to take out most of the Dutch mafia members, it was like endgame abit I’m not joking. Once 3.0 Came, money became the bigger picture, but it was stilled filled with pvpers. I managed to even get a 1k kill streak, but it was ruined by a freeze glitch that kinda haunted every pvper in the arena. But in prison 3.0 I used to grief plots just to take their stuff. Some left, some tried to fight back no luck. But it eventually got tiring once 4.0 came, so I moved on to Kitpvp.

Kitpvp: nothing much to say in this one, it was flooded with hackers which sometimes made the game a little more intense, you had something to be scared about. They used to have a duels system back in 2.0 but they got rid of it for unknown reasons. I do remember the day Us players were fighting the staff members in this big event with 100 ppl vs the staff, they had 3 lives though but they still lost by an inch.

Skyblock: Skyblock never felt unbalanced at any point unless you talk about the mcmmo grinding some ppl would create. My island were decent for the most part, all wooden and stuff but that’s it. It was still a great experience both in mellow and rigorous feelings.

Factions: Everybody who knows me knows how much I loved factions. I would 24/7 factions in my freshmen year without any ****s to give. I went to wars with so many factions. Met so many ppl. Watched so many factions rise, falls, betrayal, sadness, vengeance, redemption. I mean it was like a Anime tv show, emotions were all over the place. And I got lucky to be in the best faction while I was there in 2.0 (TheOpdragons), which then became the (Overlords) ran by kingblood and great many friends I knew then. Like the Dutch mafia in prison, we had a guy called @BMXBoarder we used to non-stop attack this guy with everything we got. After so long though, we became #1 and we couldn’t be touched, not McMmo, not money, not in members, not in grinders, or in raids. We had a wither skull grinder. Spamming rods at wither skellies till they dropped them, to pig an grinders. I mean the only thing. That was a pain, was dealing with lag from mammoth that’s it. By the time 3.0 came, I became a one man army. My pvp skills excelled everybody there, (keep in mind, all the good papers were busy in prison with the Dutch when this was happening). I got so powerful I had to blow up my own skybase to prevent anybody from getting as strong as me. It was a great experience and I still think about it today. I was thinking since sophomore year to make a Minecraft Animation/movie about it. I’m still working on practicing such a thing, but my yt videos of my experience are still there, keep in mind (I was a savage as a kid).

End Summary: If you all had time to read all this I congratulate you for caring about somebody else’s experience in Minecraft. As I said before, I was a freshmen when I started playing this server, nowadays, I’m watching over the server as a High School Graduate, who’s getting his Diploma tomorrow as of 5/28/2019. I thank everybody who I played with, shared interests with, fought with, fought against, knew, didn’t knew, and seen on the server for making this the best Minecraft server I experienced in my life that still gets to me today. I hope you all still thrive and prosper as Minecraft is starting to get big again. I wish you all my best. And to the True Veterans who are still here (Tag The Vetrerans)

A True Veteran PrimeMC - II_Toby_II

@trky

Attachments

Oct 27, 2015
Prison 2.0-3.0: In prison, mining was only a small piece of what made prison the 3rd most intense part of the server. What’s the intense part you ask? Why of course it’s the PVP. We had this enourmous army everybody hated called the Dutch Mafia, who would gang up on unsuspecting players by (I’m not joking here) 9v1ing them (sometimes 14). PvP was the main section of prison for 2.0, but it did have a catch. Getting armor without being a donor rank was pretty hard. You would have to be good at pvp for starters, and get lucky enough to kill a higher armored guy without either getting jumped or the guys armor breaking. We did however tried to stop the Dutch with a team of our own (Chaos) made for the sole purpose of hunting the Dutch mafia (One day in pvp, we all banded together to take out most of the Dutch mafia members, it was like endgame abit I’m not joking. Once 3.0 Came, money became the bigger picture, but it was stilled filled with pvpers. I managed to even get a 1k kill streak, but it was ruined by a freeze glitch that kinda haunted every pvper in the arena. But in prison 3.0 I used to grief plots just to take their stuff. Some left, some tried to fight back no luck. But it eventually got tiring once 4.0 came, so I moved on to Kitpvp.
I remember this so vividly, there were literal gang wars going on against the DutchMafia. And I remember, teaming up with so many players, with ranks, who gave me free armor and potions since I didn't have a rank back in the day. You and me were enemies at start of the map but later on we teamed up and started targeting the DutchMafia, we took a lot of them down but they overwhelmed us, so we had to bow spam across the map so we could get out of combat and do /p h to instantly teleport to our plots. Good time.
Kitpvp: nothing much to say in this one, it was flooded with hackers which sometimes made the game a little more intense, you had something to be scared about. They used to have a duels system back in 2.0 but they got rid of it for unknown reasons. I do remember the day Us players were fighting the staff members in this big event with 100 ppl vs the staff, they had 3 lives though but they still lost by an inch.
I remember making a huge ass group on kitpvp that only targeted hackers, we would 10v1 the hackers until they rage quit. The hackers really made the server special. And I'm not sure if you remember this but kitpvp also had /warp cloud where people would have gang wars and 1v1's.
Skyblock: Skyblock never felt unbalanced at any point unless you talk about the mcmmo grinding some ppl would create.
Honestly, the unarmed skill was the only over-powered mcmmo skill. Every time someone with p4 armor jumped into /warp pvp, a swarm of naked players who have 1000 mcmmo skill in unarmed would jump down and punch the p4 players until they dropped their swords or axe. It was really annoying but for some reason, I miss that.
@SilverCat

Last edited:

KaosLord

Administrator
Nov 2, 2015
the unarmed skill was the only over-powered mcmmo skill. Every time someone with p4 armor jumped into /warp pvp, a swarm of naked players who have 1000 mcmmo skill in unarmed would jump down and punch the p4 players until they dropped their swords or axe. It was really annoying but for some reason, I miss that.
@SilverCat
Still the case

Yay

Oct 27, 2015
remember prime in 2015? before the forums got hacked... :) prison 2.0
also had this super sexy sr.mod named yay