Pickel_Power/CunningCliff has quit.

Mar 18, 2017
I'm quitting prime for once and for all, and this is why

1. Survival shouldn't be taking this long to just update, and give it a reset.. My old server had a reset in just about a week, it had a whole bunch of new features added along with it..
2. Instead of doing this crappy greedy prime server, I'm thinking about creating my own. I could do resets in just about a week or two, and add new features because my devs wouldn't be focusing on everything except for a certain game within the server.
3. Another reason why I'm quitting is because literally, most of my friends quit prime, a phew ones I had a bunch of fun with too, such as:
-Skyrodonis
-FlashMiners
-AquaElementz
-DangerMouse247 (I wouldn't consider my friend, but it was always fun destroying her)
-So many more, those are just a phew that I played with and had fun with..
4. One last reason I'm quitting prime is because of the amount of time put into survival. There is literally, 5 mins in a week put into deving of survival, its just not fair for us people who played survival and payed money to get better features, its just not right.
5. OK THIS IS THE LAST REASON IM QUITTING PRIME
The corrupt mods. They don't care about honesty and respect towards players of their server, unless of course, those/that player(s) bought a bunch of perks and ranks for themselves in the game, those are the type of people that prime cares about. Prime doesn't give a rats ass about people who buy 1 rank, or if someone doesn't buy anything at all.. I wish that prime could actually be good, but its not.

Goodbye friends, and foes.

[P.S I know I repeated alot of information and reasons that I'm quitting, its just, nvm]
[1 more P.S. I spoke truth to a survival thread, it got locked, probably like this one will]

Ok, one last time...

Goodbye prime.

Attachments

Aug 1, 2017
I dont play survival so goodbye, also how many people even play survival

Aug 20, 2016
Sad to see you go, Good luck in life!

Feb 19, 2017
:( sad to see u go
Enjoy this music while you are still here

Mar 21, 2017
Hey Cliff. Sad to see you go. Good Luck on creating your own server.

Aug 14, 2016
Sad to see yet another member leave..
I know it's annoying that survival isn't out yet. I'm sure there are cool moderators like @JoostLegend27 ;)

Dec 17, 2016
I totally get your point. Most of my friend quited too :/ my main is sbthunder tho, so i dont have to wait for a reset. Sad to see you go mate! good luck in life and on what ever server your gonna play on ;D

Mar 18, 2017
thanku guys for all of the support, hope u guys have a great new year and im a little late but merry christmas

Feb 9, 2019
hey im a little lot late but ive been wanting to say bye if you still remember me i quit a while ago