Announcement Now available: Custom Enchantments, Monthly Crate, Wands and more!

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
Hey everyone!

Welcome back to another update. This week we are jam-packing you with features, many of which that have been requested by our community. We're constantly reading your suggestions and would like to hear your feedback! That being said, let’s get started...

Custom Enchantments
Since the launch of our revamp, the team has been working extremely hard on creating a new system for custom enchantments. In our previous announcement, we already introduced a good chunk of these in our new Super items. Today, we are releasing the entire system!

By visiting the Enchanter at /spawn, you will be able to redeem your XP for 4 different types of scrolls: Common, Uncommon, Rare and Legendary. Each scroll type has a its own unique enchantments, a full list of which can be visited by clicking here. Once you have redeemed a scroll item, right clicking it will grant you with a completely random enchantment crystal in the category of that scroll. Drag and drop it on an item to enchant!

In addition, we are launching two extra enchantment scrolls. These are available in the server shop:
  • Unchanter Scroll: Remove all of the custom enchantments on an item with drag&drop
  • Protection Scroll: Protect your item from an unlucky enchant
Over the coming weeks and months, we will constantly be updating this system with new enchantments. The feature is now available on Skyblock, and will be rolled out to other gamemode in the near future.

Monthly Crate
Today, we are also introducing our very first monthly crate! This is an exclusive item that can be purchased at the start of every month, and gives you the opportunity to unlock unique server items! Opening a crate grants you access to 9 rewards, including one highly valued.

Monthly Crates are credited right into your inventory, and can be redeemed by using Shift + Right Click. Crates can also be sold on the auction or used for trading, it’s completely up to you how you want to use your crate!

This month’s crate includes a variety of pouches, wands, crystals, scrolls, cosmetics, spawners and more, so be sure to check them out on our server store! Currently Monthly Crates are available for Skyblock, with other gamemodes following in the near future.

Wands
Another highly requested feature was the re-implementation of Server Wands, and our team has been working extremely hard to bring this back to the network! I’m very pleased to announce that Wands are now on the store, and they are better than ever. Today, we are introducing two wands: Sell Wands and Condense Wands.

Sell Wands allow you to quickly and easily sell all of the items in a chest to the server store. Simply hold the wand, point at the chest, and right click. As long as you are in a 10 block range of the chest, the selling will work! There are a variety of Sell Wands available, from 500 uses, all the way to unlimited.

Condense Wands allow you to “condense” the items that you have placed inside of a chest into their block forms (for example, 9 Iron Ingots would be condensed into an Iron Block). The Condense system is extremely intelligent, for example by detecting if a task would not have enough space. Using this wand works the exact same: just point at the chest and right click! Condense Wands are available in multiple variations, including unlimited.

We are working on re-creating Hopper Wands as we speak and this feature will most likely be available in our next update. At the moment Wands are Skyblock-only.

Lottery
Lottery has been added back onto the server, and can be accessed by typing /lottery in the chat. This will give you the current status of the lottery, including the next draw time and amount of money in the pot. Each player is allowed to purchase up to 100 lottery tickets. The winner takes all!

Lottery is currently only available on Skyblock, and will be migrated to our other servers very shortly!

Melon Farms
To end today’s announcement, I would like to quickly touch on some of the controversy we have been facing when it comes to Melon Farms. Last week, we introduced some changes to the sell prices of Melons across our entire server. We noticed that things were getting out of hand and players started making huge farms that were having a drastic effect on the server economy.

As a direct change, we then decided to decrease the Melon sell price by x4 (making the $0.25 each on Skyblock). This would go inline with our “$1 per farmed item” rule - Cactuses and Pumpkins were already selling for $1 per block. Since theoretically each “Melon Block” would give several “Melon Slices”, we thought this was fair.

We have now realised that this has caused a lot of frustration amongst our players, and decided that effective immediately, Melons will sell to the server at $0.50 each. This is still lower than what they were initially, however we hope that by explaining our theory behind this we can meet in the middle and make both our players happy, and create a stable server economy for everyone.

That’s it for today!

We hope that you are enjoying these continuous updates. We'll be back with more soon!

Thanks,
Jesse

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018
... and no prison changes -_-
Yesterday was a ytber live...
no good advertising with all the bugs in prison...

Prison need fast few updates:
- chestshop
- enchanting with the e tokens...
- buy in shop OP tools not only in crates...
- give some stuff when you prestige

We need this updates, prison is dead rn.

Sorry but its the truth...

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2016
Awesome, love to see these updates roll out fairly quickly.

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
... and no prison changes -_-
Yesterday was a ytber live...
no good advertising with all the bugs in prison...

Prison need fast few updates:
- chestshop
- enchanting with the e tokens...
- buy in shop OP tools not only in crates...
- give some stuff when you prestige

We need this updates, prison is dead rn.

Sorry but its the truth...
We are working on this asap! Player Shops were recently implemented on Prison. Enchantments will be available very soon :)

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
how we can use it ?
[Shop] or [sell] is not working
Looks like I accidentally uploaded the Prison version of Player Shops to another gamemode. I'll sort this out in the next hour.

EDIT: Should be working now :)

Oct 31, 2015
Looks like I accidentally uploaded the Prison version of Player Shops to another gamemode. I'll sort this out in the next hour.

Not to be picking favorites, but you already know who my fav dev is, this is why I like @Affixes . Always responding to the community.

Feb 12, 2018

Works great ! Well done mate :D

Edit: i found just 1 bug, after setting up, you cant manage anymore your shop.
I did /playershops and click on manage shop but it does nothing.