nobleproductionz | sho | kyle

Feb 26, 2016
What's poppin’ nerds~
I've kinda disappeared from not only Prime, but Minecraft as an entire community. I kept in contact with the people I've met here and I think that really kept me in love with this place. Not for the state its in now per sé, but for the opportunities its given me through the past 2.5 years.

So with that, hi. I'm Kyle. I've been here since early 2016- directly around the time where OPBlocks merged with Prime. More than enough time for me to see the ups and downs of everything that's happened here, and forming my own opinions in the meanwhile. I know I've been the last person on everyones mind since I dropped connection with everyone besides people I really care about/people who care about me, so I guess I should reintroduce myself. Hence the entire point of this thread.

Hello. I'm Kyle Takayama and I'm 15 years old. I live in the state of Hawaii and have for the past 10 years. I only speak English but I'm currently in the process of learning Japanese. I've been involved with this here game for the past four years, and fallen in love with moderating servers. Being in touch with the community and truly being able to grow as a person has been awesome.

I'm hoping to make somewhat of a return to the community in the coming months, assuming all of you guys are welcoming of it. To anyone I've held any grudges against and are still around this place, let’s make amends. And to those who I've enjoyed talking to during my time here, I definitely want to continue. Cheers boys and girls, see all of you around.

-Discord: !KyleTT#2572

Jul 22, 2016
Devouch, nerd alert.

I mean what... welcome! :kappa: