Announcement New Ore Grinder on Skyblock!

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
Hey everyone,

New ways to make money have been in high demand recently, and the team is constantly working on innovating creative news ways to get your balance up on the server. Today I'm really excited to announce our brand-new Ore Grinder feature, a unique spin on regular mob grinding with a mix of Prison!

The name "Ore Grinder" really says it all, it's all about mining as many ores as possible! By visiting the Ore Grinder at /warp oregrinder, you can immediately get started by hitting the walls of our realistic looking mine filled with ores. Ores automatically smelt and get sent to your inventory. And they re-generate! There is a small cooldown on each block once it gets mined, after which it will re-appear! Items can be sold via the NPC in the mine, or simply through /sell all.

Try it out yourself! Ore Grinder is now accessible on both Skyblock Cloud & Void!

See you next time!

Thanks,
Jesse

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2016
maby fix mobcoins shop thats more needed!

thanks

o ye and autosell and alot more broken things....

i think thats more needed?
not?

Nov 2, 2015
Ok but why? Mining in an afk miner will literally earn more money quicker than this system. I understand you guys are trying new things but you gotta think things through first.

Jan 24, 2019
Hey everyone,

New ways to make money have been in high demand recently, and the team is constantly working on innovating creative news ways to get your balance up on the server. Today I'm really excited to announce our brand-new Ore Grinder feature, a unique spin on regular mob grinding with a mix of Prison!

The name "Ore Grinder" really says it all, it's all about mining as many ores as possible! By visiting the Ore Grinder at /warp oregrinder, you can immediately get started by hitting the walls of our realistic looking mine filled with ores. Ores automatically smelt and get sent to your inventory. And they re-generate! There is a small cooldown on each block once it gets mined, after which it will re-appear! Items can be sold via the NPC in the mine, or simply through /sell all.

Try it out yourself! Ore Grinder is now accessible on both Skyblock Cloud & Void!

See you next time!

Thanks,
Jesse
lol you basically remove things people like and add things noone asked for
this is basically an afk miner noone will use

Oct 18, 2016
The ore grinder is nice with a super pickaxe ! Ty prime

Dec 16, 2017
the delay is not all working i mined dia and had a 14sec cooldown

Jul 3, 2018
Well, nice I like it good to make money too :).

Jan 29, 2019
Hey everyone,

See you next time!

Thanks,
Jesse
It looks sick nice idea

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
maby fix mobcoins shop thats more needed!

thanks

o ye and autosell and alot more broken things....

i think thats more needed?
not?
AutoSell works fine, with the exception of a few items - this is being looked into.

Mob Coin shop is high up on our list :)

then why not just remove the rule of no afk miners whats the difference

this is just less effective
This is not currently a rule, AFK mining is allowed.

Jan 24, 2019
AutoSell works fine, with the exception of a few items - this is being looked into.

Mob Coin shop is high up on our list :)

This is not currently a rule, AFK mining is allowed.
wasn't it a perm ban?

Jan 24, 2019
Also if it's not bannable then I kinda don't understand why would anyone use this when they can easily make a much more efficient afk miner

Aug 24, 2017
Is skyblock the only server getting updated like this?

Dec 16, 2017
Had 12 dia cooldowns rn Some blocks are glitched to as they dont become A ore again and stay wool