New Grinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2018
Hello all! In case you haven't seen my other posts, this is Teddy910 from survival. 2.37s chat game record and all that. I am currently planning the exterior to my next grinder in a creative world, and was wondering if anyone would provide feedback. I think it's pretty cool and it is definitely going to be taller. That is the bottom area. It is slightly larger (non-fly-friendly :]) and a lot taller. If anyone has ideas for design changes, that would be great. I'll post more pictures of my grinder as I continue to build it tonight. Can't wait for PrimeMc to be back up tomorrow (I think? I need to be somewhere 2:30 after it comes back up though :/) so I can make the actual thing.

P.S. When I start copying this all over, any and all help will be appreciated.

P.P.S. Thanks to MissNorway for showing me how to make cool things!

Attachments

Nov 24, 2018
Actually, I need help coming up with something for that space under the arch. But if nobody replies within like 20min, ima just move on and it'll look bad.

Attachments

Nov 24, 2018
Well.... still got no idea but a small amount of progress has been made. I would 100% love input.

Nov 24, 2018
current progress
nvm picture won't load
I'll try again
No idea why it won't load.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2018
Well, you will all get to see it once I build it tomorrow. It'll take a LOT longer without ./fill commands though. Although I broke more than anything else with those....
Anyone want to help me buy the service of new people to help me build?

Nov 24, 2018
Well, with the new update you all get to wait another day before I start building this thing. It's huge and hopefully won't be ugly.

Nov 24, 2018
Well.... it's going nowhere so ima need some design help in survival tomorrow. As it may be a hard reset, I'll help out people with finding stuff or whatever if they help me design.

Oct 20, 2016
aaw, thank you, Teddy and you welcome :) but its hard give ideas here, it's better do it live like I usually do ;)

Jul 19, 2016
Closing this thread since the grinder has been build.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.