near spawn base repair mission

Mar 21, 2020
i have a idea a few player me included go to spawn explore around it and repair bases previously griefed we can offer theses bases to new players on the server as a base to start off with the only rule for the base is the residents can take anything they didnt get themselves at the base and residents leave the base in the same condition or better before they leave so they can pass the base on to the next noob that needs a home. if anyone wants to join feel free to i will post in this thread the day i will start

Last edited:

Ataxirilon

Junior Moderator
May 28, 2016
That would be awesome idea. but how would u prevent people from griefing it Are you going to claim all these builds ?

Mar 21, 2020
no i would not claim these builds as i dont have control on who would be coming in and out we would have to trust the players which may be hard and i expect those bases to be griefed at some point as all good things come to a end but the community can come back together and repair these. i am planning on starting this mission as soon as im unbanned and allowed back on the prime mc survival server

Ataxirilon

Junior Moderator
May 28, 2016
Then who would be providing the blocks/materials to fix this? What is the Logistics behind paying for these repairs ? I just find it hard to see them all being fixed and then given. so when these homes are given to new players. They should be free to edit/change it as they see fit?

Mar 21, 2020
i will provide the resourses i have many double chests filled with logs torches cobble etc if anyone needs some resourses reach out to me . i dont think we will be able to repair every base but i want each person participating to repair at least 2 bases a week 9 ( 1 base per week if big ) the players can add chests and furnaces and other stuff but they cant destroy the house ( burn the house down , destroy a wall etc) . they just have to replace what they destroy and leave the house as it originally was. if anyone has any ideas on the logistics of this operation please say so and we can work your ideas into this

Ataxirilon

Junior Moderator
May 28, 2016
I am glad to see a positive change in you. Lets hope it keeps up after your unbanned. I want to see you as a positive influence for the server.