My resignation.

Feb 19, 2017
As you guys probably noticed, i just resigned recently.

The main reason for this is that currently I do not have a lot of free time. Now, I certainly have enough free time to be active on prime - but i don't want to spend all of my time on it as i also have many other hobbies besides prime. I also enjoy other games, play two instruments and also do sports.

Right now however, I'm going through rather rough times - I have many projects i have to finish for school, finals are coming up, I have to prepare for a lot of concerts as well as other stuff. Like a lot of players have already pointed out to either me or other staff members I have been rather inactive for the last few weeks. I originally wanted to stay a staff member so that i can still help people on the server whenever I have time to come online, but I recognized that people didn't really like having an inactive mod - so i resigned.

Another reason is that a lot of people in the community which i knew left and that i grew a bit too distant to the community, so I'm also taking a break to reconnect with the community before applying again. And yes, I will most likely reapply in the future whenever I have more time again.

I wish everyone on this server best of luck in the future.

If you want to stay in connection with me, feel free to message me either here, on discord ( Th3Ch40t1c#9329 ) or in game in case you see me online.

~ Flash

Jul 27, 2017
Sad to see you go!
Good luck in the future!

Apr 5, 2016
Best wishes with everything, I hope to see you around on Prime! ❤

Jan 2, 2020
Good luck with your future man! It’s sad to see you go do.

Feb 26, 2016
damn rip survival man