My rank.

Jul 23, 2018
Hello.

I recently joined PrimeMC for the first time within the update.

And the first thing i realised was,
My legendary rank was gone.

I directly asked why,

An mod said it would get refunded soon,
I wondered in what way,

If the rank woud be back or the money,

The mod didnt know and said "i think u get a coupon code"

I wondered how much money was on the coupon code,
The mod said "Idk im not a developer",

So i wonder how much money is gonna be on that coupon code,

I don't know if it's how much i bought it for or how much the rank actually costed.

Please get back to me.

- Panhol

Jul 23, 2018
Hello.

I recently joined PrimeMC for the first time within the update.

And the first thing i realised was,
My legendary rank was gone.

I directly asked why,

An mod said it would get refunded soon,
I wondered in what way,

If the rank woud be back or the money,

The mod didnt know and said "i think u get a coupon code"

I wondered how much money was on the coupon code,
The mod said "Idk im not a developer",

So i wonder how much money is gonna be on that coupon code,

I don't know if it's how much i bought it for or how much the rank actually costed.

Please get back to me.

- Panhol
I have the transaction id for proof.

May 2, 2016
Hello! Everything is explained here; https://primemc.org/forums/threads/welcome-to-prime.109977/

Ranks & Store Purchases
Prime will be launching with an entirely new store, that has updated ranks and perks. New is the addition of a global subscription package, as well as game passes. These two features will be replacing the old-styled ranks and gems.

There is one global subscription package, called the VIP Rank. Purchasing this package will give you an extensive amount of commands and perks across all of the Prime Network servers. This is the only rank currently available.

In addition to the VIP Rank, we are introducing Game Passes. This is where you will find custom features such as the Speed Dial system, but also more common packages such as the powerboosts and island expansions. Game Passes allow you to customise gameplay exactly the way you want. Where in the past you had to pay full price for a server rank, you can now select which specific abilities you'd like to use, and which ones you'd rather not touch.

The value of ALL ranks and gems that you have purchased prior to the revamp will be credited via a credit system on the Hub. You will receive the actual price that you have been charged with while ordering the package, regardless of at what discount.

We are currently processing a lot of transactions, so it might take some time for your credits to show up. Once they do, head on over to the Hub and type the /redeem command. There, a menu will open where you will be able to exchange your Hub Credits for a store Gift Card. You can use this gift card code to buy any package on the store that you want, including the new VIP Rank and Game Passes. Enter the code on checkout.
---
Hope this helped, and also may I ask if the moderater used "Idk" or "I don't know" and what is the moderator's name as well?

Jul 23, 2018
Hello! Everything is explained here; https://primemc.org/forums/threads/welcome-to-prime.109977/

Ranks & Store Purchases
Prime will be launching with an entirely new store, that has updated ranks and perks. New is the addition of a global subscription package, as well as game passes. These two features will be replacing the old-styled ranks and gems.

There is one global subscription package, called the VIP Rank. Purchasing this package will give you an extensive amount of commands and perks across all of the Prime Network servers. This is the only rank currently available.

In addition to the VIP Rank, we are introducing Game Passes. This is where you will find custom features such as the Speed Dial system, but also more common packages such as the powerboosts and island expansions. Game Passes allow you to customise gameplay exactly the way you want. Where in the past you had to pay full price for a server rank, you can now select which specific abilities you'd like to use, and which ones you'd rather not touch.

The value of ALL ranks and gems that you have purchased prior to the revamp will be credited via a credit system on the Hub. You will receive the actual price that you have been charged with while ordering the package, regardless of at what discount.

We are currently processing a lot of transactions, so it might take some time for your credits to show up. Once they do, head on over to the Hub and type the /redeem command. There, a menu will open where you will be able to exchange your Hub Credits for a store Gift Card. You can use this gift card code to buy any package on the store that you want, including the new VIP Rank and Game Passes. Enter the code on checkout.
---
Hope this helped, and also may I ask if the moderater used "Idk" or "I don't know" and what is the moderator's name as well?
I didnt remember if it was a mod or anything like that i just say mod, And i dont remember if they said idk,
However, Their /nick was ´Thomas´

Oct 27, 2015
I didnt remember if it was a mod or anything like that i just say mod, And i dont remember if they said idk,
thats @ThomasMC_,, i was online most of the time, the only thing he said "i don't know" to was when the dev's would fix the water bug, i believe?

May 2, 2016
Well, hope the link helped.

thats @ThomasMC_,, i was online most of the time, the only thing he said "i don't know" to was when the dev's would fix the water bug, i believe?
I thought a mod would be so unprofessional so I asked who was it.