Mob Coins, Hopper Wands and more are now live!

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
Hi everyone,

Welcome back to another content update! Today, I am very excited to announce the release of two long awaited features on PrimeMC: Mob Coins and Hopper Wands, both which are now available. In this announcement I'll tell you how to take the most advantage of it!

Mob Coins
Starting off with Mob Coins... We have been experimenting with this feature for some time, and as most of you will know collecting Mob Coins was actually already possible by killing mobs on the network. During the past month or so, Mob Coins have gone through a "soft-launch" - allowing us to see how the currency would evolve and to adjust our upcoming shop prices based off of this. The result of that is now finally there!

We have opened up the Mob Coins shop for everyone, and the feature can be accessed by typing /mobcoins in-game! From here, you can choose out of a variety of different categories, including items such as monster kits, microblocks, monster heads and the black market - but also more generics, such as crate keys and spawners. We are constantly working on updating the mob coins shop and hope you like our collection that is available today.

To make things easier, we have also provided the Mob Coins rewards scheme below, so you know exactly what monsters to look out for:

Hopper Wands
In addition to the new Mob Coins, an update to our Wands feature has just been released adding Hopper Wand functionality. By purchasing a Hopper Wand from the store, you will be able to link Chests with Hoppers without the need for them to be physically next to each other. Items that are inserted into a hopper go straight to the chest that you linked, and transfer with great speed! You no longer need to wait ages for items to transfer from hoppers to containers - this process is instant if your hopper is linked. Hopper Wands are available in 5 different capacities, ranging from 25 uses to unlimited. However, please note that if you unlink a chest your use limit does not increase again.

Limited-Time Store Offer
If you have been thinking of getting a rank from our store lately, maybe our latest offer can help you out making that decision! We just launched our new promotion that provides free crate keys with any rank purchase! For a limited time, any new ranks or rank upgrades will be rewarded with 10 free Common, Uncommon or Rare Crate Keys! This offer will end soon! The type of key that you receive depends on the price of the rank. In addition, we have now made the /fly command accessible for King member and up! (Previously this was only available to Prime members)

Changelog
To end today's announcement, here are the latest updates from our #changelog channel on Discord. If you haven't joined yet, be sure to do so by clicking here!

All Servers:
- Fixed an issue where auto reboot would sometimes not kick in
- Fixed an issue where Helpers could not open ender chests
- Fixed an issue where Coin Flip would break after the first game
- Fixed an issue where disguises were not working
- Fixed an issue where disguises could be used in PvP
- Fixed an issue where the Cosmetic key had the wrong lore color
- Fixed several typos in our punishment system
- Fixed an issue where Player Warps could not be set to icons including a space
- Fixed a typo in crate key messages
- Updated the tablist to include "ms" after ping
- Added an ender pearl cooldown
- Added a new admin bar for our staff members
- Fixed an issue where /god could be used in PvP
- Fixed an issue where some items not selling through Auto Sell
- Fixed an issue where no items at all were selling when no filter was setup through Auto Sell
- Added cooldowns to [repair] signs and re-enabled them
- Fixed an issue where the admin bar was broken
- Removed the "Player" tag from tab
- Removed Fly from the store addons section
- Updated the ranks so that now King players and up receive /fly

Skyblock:
- Fixed an issue where bank notes were not working
- Fixed an issue where rank notes were showing the incorrect rank
- Fixed an issue where players could teleport out of PvP (added borders)
- Fixed an issue where Void was showing Cloud branding
- Fixed an issue where signs in the mob grinder were broken
- Fixed an issue where the scratch card NPC did not work
- Fixed an issue where spawners could be changed on a island you were not part of via an alias
- Updated the prices/rewards for scratch cards
- Updated the island banks deposit/withdraw limits to 1M
- Released mob coins shop
- Released hopper wands
- Removed the old item stacker plugin

Survival:
- Fixed an issue where players were randomly getting muted from chat
- Fixed an issue where player shops would not load proper
- Fixed an issue where the claim shovel kit was not working
- Reset the end world

Prison:
- Fixed an issue where the Daily Rewards NPC was stuck in the floor
- Fixed an issue where multiplier notes from crates did not credit properly
- Fixed an issue where certain icons were wrong in the crate open animation
- Fixed an issue with a no-pvp spot in the arena

Hub:
- Added Discord branding
- Fixed an issue with NPCs in hub3 (thanks @Semx11 :thonk:)

- Added a Discord widget to the sidebar
- Added a Discord button to the navigation bar
- Added "Minecraft Version" to the bug reports form

Buycraft:
- Fixed an issue where the monster bundles were showing an invalid spawner changing price
- Unbans are now available on the store (blacklisted players do not qualify)

Other:
- Changed the color of Legendary Rank on Discord (was interfering with staff)
- Restructured the Discord Server

That's all for today! Speak to you soon :)

Thanks,
Jesse

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
Also, I did not include this in the announcement - but unfortunately we experienced a database issue whilst putting Mob Coins in production and the table hosting the old mob coin balances got corrupted (it would not save or overwrite data). Therefore we had to reset it, and we cannot revert back to a previous state. Sorry about this.

May 9, 2017
Good update; love the new features! (Disclaimer: this is an issue and I'm trying to explain it.)
But; I lost like easy 10K mobcoins cuz of this. Staff said: "You can redeem it, if the mobcoins come, you will keep them". So that's what I did; redeem.
And now, well I looked at the shop and it said my balace was 0, tryed buying something cuz it was maybe a bug. But no. Tryed redeeming like 1.5k new coins, worked.
(Then I did not read this yet btw)
Please look at my Troubleshooting Form, and please try to fix this in any way, 10K Mobcoins is not nothing.:rolleyes:
And what about the people who did not redeem them yet, they are "lucky"? I mean im dissapointed about the Mobcoins atm but the Hoppers are awesome and I'm very happy that they are finally added back. Next... minions added back? Sounds amazing in my ears…;)

Thank you so much for your reply or look into my Troubleshooting Form,
xLightOskarz | Forums / Oskar_Br | Ingame

Dec 19, 2015
Good update; love the new features! (Disclaimer: this is an issue and I'm trying to explain it.)
But; I lost like easy 10K mobcoins cuz of this. Staff said: "You can redeem it, if the mobcoins come, you will keep them". So that's what I did; redeem.
And now, well I looked at the shop and it said my balace was 0, tryed buying something cuz it was maybe a bug. But no. Tryed redeeming like 1.5k new coins, worked.
(Then I did not read this yet btw)
Please look at my Troubleshooting Form, and please try to fix this in any way, 10K Mobcoins is not nothing.:rolleyes:
And what about the people who did not redeem them yet, they are "lucky"? I mean im dissapointed about the Mobcoins atm but the Hoppers are awesome and I'm very happy that they are finally added back. Next... minions added back? Sounds amazing in my ears…;)

Thank you so much for your reply or look into my Troubleshooting Form,
xLightOskarz | Forums / Oskar_Br | Ingame
just think how i feel as i had over 120k mob coins that i had redeemed which is still nothing compared to some people on this server that had bigger iron farms

May 30, 2016
Are there any restrictions to the hopper wands and the distance and how many items transfer per time is it still at 4 and slow like normal hoppers or is it speed up and more efficent.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2019
Are there any restrictions to the hopper wands and the distance and how many items transfer per time is it still at 4 and slow like normal hoppers or is it speed up and more efficent.
You can link hoppers+Chests to a maximum distance of 150 blocks. The hopper will instant drop all items in the chest its linked to, but you can't transfer the items out the linked chest with other hoppers.

Mar 4, 2019
Hi everyone,

Welcome back to another content update! Today, I am very excited to announce the release of two long awaited features on PrimeMC: Mob Coins and Hopper Wands, both which are now available. In this announcement I'll tell you how to take the most advantage of it!

Mob Coins
Starting off with Mob Coins... We have been experimenting with this feature for some time, and as most of you will know collecting Mob Coins was actually already possible by killing mobs on the network. During the past month or so, Mob Coins have gone through a "soft-launch" - allowing us to see how the currency would evolve and to adjust our upcoming shop prices based off of this. The result of that is now finally there!

We have opened up the Mob Coins shop for everyone, and the feature can be accessed by typing /mobcoins in-game! From here, you can choose out of a variety of different categories, including items such as monster kits, microblocks, monster heads and the black market - but also more generics, such as crate keys and spawners. We are constantly working on updating the mob coins shop and hope you like our collection that is available today.

To make things easier, we have also provided the Mob Coins rewards scheme below, so you know exactly what monsters to look out for:

Hopper Wands
In addition to the new Mob Coins, an update to our Wands feature has just been released adding Hopper Wand functionality. By purchasing a Hopper Wand from the store, you will be able to link Chests with Hoppers without the need for them to be physically next to each other. Items that are inserted into a hopper go straight to the chest that you linked, and transfer with great speed! You no longer need to wait ages for items to transfer from hoppers to containers - this process is instant if your hopper is linked. Hopper Wands are available in 5 different capacities, ranging from 25 uses to unlimited. However, please note that if you unlink a chest your use limit does not increase again.

Limited-Time Store Offer
If you have been thinking of getting a rank from our store lately, maybe our latest offer can help you out making that decision! We just launched our new promotion that provides free crate keys with any rank purchase! For a limited time, any new ranks or rank upgrades will be rewarded with 10 free Common, Uncommon or Rare Crate Keys! This offer will end soon! The type of key that you receive depends on the price of the rank. In addition, we have now made the /fly command accessible for King member and up! (Previously this was only available to Prime members)

Changelog
To end today's announcement, here are the latest updates from our #changelog channel on Discord. If you haven't joined yet, be sure to do so by clicking here!

All Servers:
- Fixed an issue where auto reboot would sometimes not kick in
- Fixed an issue where Helpers could not open ender chests
- Fixed an issue where Coin Flip would break after the first game
- Fixed an issue where disguises were not working
- Fixed an issue where disguises could be used in PvP
- Fixed an issue where the Cosmetic key had the wrong lore color
- Fixed several typos in our punishment system
- Fixed an issue where Player Warps could not be set to icons including a space
- Fixed a typo in crate key messages
- Updated the tablist to include "ms" after ping
- Added an ender pearl cooldown
- Added a new admin bar for our staff members
- Fixed an issue where /god could be used in PvP
- Fixed an issue where some items not selling through Auto Sell
- Fixed an issue where no items at all were selling when no filter was setup through Auto Sell
- Added cooldowns to [repair] signs and re-enabled them
- Fixed an issue where the admin bar was broken
- Removed the "Player" tag from tab
- Removed Fly from the store addons section
- Updated the ranks so that now King players and up receive /fly

Skyblock:
- Fixed an issue where bank notes were not working
- Fixed an issue where rank notes were showing the incorrect rank
- Fixed an issue where players could teleport out of PvP (added borders)
- Fixed an issue where Void was showing Cloud branding
- Fixed an issue where signs in the mob grinder were broken
- Fixed an issue where the scratch card NPC did not work
- Fixed an issue where spawners could be changed on a island you were not part of via an alias
- Updated the prices/rewards for scratch cards
- Updated the island banks deposit/withdraw limits to 1M
- Released mob coins shop
- Released hopper wands
- Removed the old item stacker plugin

Survival:
- Fixed an issue where players were randomly getting muted from chat
- Fixed an issue where player shops would not load proper
- Fixed an issue where the claim shovel kit was not working
- Reset the end world

Prison:
- Fixed an issue where the Daily Rewards NPC was stuck in the floor
- Fixed an issue where multiplier notes from crates did not credit properly
- Fixed an issue where certain icons were wrong in the crate open animation
- Fixed an issue with a no-pvp spot in the arena

Hub:
- Added Discord branding
- Fixed an issue with NPCs in hub3 (thanks @Semx11 :thonk:)

- Added a Discord widget to the sidebar
- Added a Discord button to the navigation bar
- Added "Minecraft Version" to the bug reports form

Buycraft:
- Fixed an issue where the monster bundles were showing an invalid spawner changing price
- Unbans are now available on the store (blacklisted players do not qualify)

Other:
- Changed the color of Legendary Rank on Discord (was interfering with staff)
- Restructured the Discord Server

That's all for today! Speak to you soon :)

Thanks,
Jesse
The hopper and is not efficient for farms on skyblock

Mar 4, 2019
You can link the hopper whit radius of 25 block to chest
Hopper: x
Chest: -
x.............-
The hopper teleported the items "faster".

Mar 20, 2019
I personally love mobcoins and I have bought around 10 spawners just using them. Great addition!

May 30, 2016
they said all the mob coins before this update the data was corrupted so possible but theirs a good chance they wont