Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2019
Essential Information
  • Your Username: Miss_Hunter
  • Player Username: thimenlucas
  • Report Date: Jan 10, 2019
Report Information
  • Description:
    He teleported to me so i wanted to be nice and accept the tpa but then he wouldn't leave, then he started to kill me and my animals, everytime i would go back home he would be there waiting and then kill me again until i had nothing, he also never gave back your stuff, we asked nicely but he still wouldn't and the then proceed to kill my friend Stikaz1 and when some vip's came by he left the server. He was tpaing to me today and and wouldn't stop unless i accepted and then he stole my horse when i did. This has made me really upset because i thought that the survival would be calming, which it was no kill one killed each other. But he then ruined it all by killing me over and over. i have never had to write a report before and its upsetting.
  • Evidence:
    he said to me if i have stuff in my inventory he will keep killing me. wouldn't stop tpaing when i told him the stop . i have never had to write a report before and its upsetting.

Nov 25, 2016
Please provide proof of this incident, you will have 24 hours to do so or this report will be denied.

Jan 10, 2019
I do not have any photo proof i was to busy try to get away from him and trying to deal with how rude he was being to me and my friend

Jan 10, 2019
i miss spelled his name its thijmenlucas sorry

May 30, 2018
I do not have any photo proof i was to busy try to get away from him and trying to deal with how rude he was being to me and my friend
Sorry to hear what happened, but the staff need some sort of evidence to take action against the player. However I’m sure the staff could be able to accept a screenshot of the player admitting what they have done I you have access to such evidence....
Good luck!

Jan 10, 2019
He hasn't been on and i won't be on because i have school

ThomasMC_

Sr. Moderator
Mentor Team
Apr 24, 2016
CLOSED
No further evidence has been provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.