May 13, 2019
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: MemeShifu
  • Minecraft Version: 1.12
  • Server: Skyblock Cloud
  • Urgency: Idk I just want to use these spawners
Bug Information
  • Description:
    No matter where i place pig or cow or food type spawners they dont spawn anything... and im trying to make a "Food court" for a mall that im making. So if you know how to fix my problem with my spawners please help
  • Image/Video (Link):

Feb 19, 2017
Hi,
For spawners that spawn animals, there has to be grass around it and the place has to be well lit (light level of 8 or higher).
For agressive mobs, the light level has to be 7 or below (so a dark room for example).

Please make sure that those conditions are met and reply if that helped you.
Marked as in progress & moved to troubleshooting.

May 13, 2019
Hi,
For spawners that spawn animals, there has to be grass around it and the place has to be well lit (light level of 8 or higher).
For agressive mobs, the light level has to be 7 or below (so a dark room for example).

Please make sure that those conditions are met and reply if that helped you.
Marked as in progress & moved to troubleshooting.
Yes i know all of this... they just werent spawning...

Feb 19, 2017
In that case, could you upload a screenshot / video showing your layout? It would help in finding the issue.

May 19, 2019
the exact same design? the same container, the same light level?
the ceiling so skylight cannot enter?

May 13, 2019
I have torches in the container
And on this server there doesnt need to be grass
Nor Sunlight Ive tested that too
I also cant make a mobcoin shop

Feb 19, 2017
Thanks for providing me with the coordinates. I just went and checked out the location.

What I believe to be the issue is that the spawner is located below the sea level. Since this is never an issue for me, as i mostly play on survival, where most spawners are used above the ground. Did you try moving the spawner above sea level?

May 13, 2019
I put the spawner to where you spawn when you first make an island... Is that above see level?\

Edit: Just tried it near max height level... still didnt work.