make money sky blocks

Nov 11, 2017
the most important thing in skyblock is to get money, its a lot easier to make it with a rank but if you don't have any rank its not impossible.
the best ways to make money is to build a cactus or melon farm ( cactus is currently more worth). a other way to make ur first money is to go to profit shops like on my island /is warp bugie on skyblock cloud or other islands. first look to the shops and do some quick maths before you gonna buy it you can be scammed :).
a other great way to get money is to buy a spawner and kill the mobs (grinder mobs like ig's will gave you much money thats a great way to get money)
mining is also a great way to make some money do /warp oregrinder or make yourself a cobblestone generator and upgrade it. selling island levels is a great way to get much money, do /is warp skillsbrah on skyblock cloud to sell ur diamond blocks for 90k each stack.

I hope you will get much money and gonna be very rich;)
have fun while playing primeMC

Bye,

Bugie

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the short but powerful tutorial, although I mainly play Survival it looks great!

May 4, 2016
Iron Golem farms and mining ( you can let robots mine for you ) make the most. There are better warps out there that buy diamond stacks for more ;)

Mar 9, 2016
I have barely anything on my island yet millions in my accounts balance, all down to profit shops, earn enough to set up your own and you're away!

Jul 28, 2019
I am finding Nether Wart as being profitable and Sugar Cane they are both Quicker than other crops growing wise. I only go to the OreGrinder when I am wanting money quicker other wise my Villager Spawner gives me what I need Emeralds wise and trading for items with them can be lucrative. The grinder had its worth when I first got my VS.

Feb 10, 2018
if ur completely new, go to ore grinder first cuz you can sell the diamond blocks for a high price, and then upgrade your ore generators in is upgrades and then afk mine with robot or something and then get igs

Jul 28, 2019
I am sure some people have seen me hanging at the Lapis section in the center of the ore grinder. I should try that is upgrades though. I am still ore and coal level. I am trying to decide if I should add a chicken spawner or go after my first iron G. My crops I need to redo my Cactus Farm. But, I am now producing stacks of sugar and Nether Wart. I want to build 2 more auto farms for Wheat and my Beets. Just to add flare to them right now. Now sure I want a cow spawner. I would go pig or sheep before that.

Feb 10, 2018
Ok I’ll tell u how I started. I built Cactus farm and also did oregrinder and then I upgraded my ore gen and then I sold blocks to dragonboss and then I got igs. With it I got more igs and I got robots with the mob coins and just repeat that until u have 14 k igs