It’s been a long time

Lenkin

Administrator
Appeals Team
Jul 14, 2016
Hey everyone!

It's been quite a while since I joined the network, back in December of 2015, and the server has changed a lot over the time i've been here. Back in August of 2016, I made my first staff application and was accepted into the team. Now three years later, this is where I am. It's been that long and yet it seems like only yesterday that I was playing Skyblock earth and prison fire.

Though most of you won't remember three and a half years ago, it's been quite significant for me, so I though that it would be a good chance to do a giveaway.
In celebration of my three year anniversary as staff, I'm giving away:

2x September Crates
1x September kit (You get the permission to use it)
1x Free rank upgrade or Sell multiplier (Your preference)

All you have to to is comment below and say your In Game Name, what you'd like to win and your favourite memory from years ago.

Winners will be drawn on Sunday 15th September. Good luck to you all!

May 2, 2016
Ign: Amberians
Best experience: Probably my first time staffing when I didn't know anything but you were my mentor. I remember if I was right it was actually @FlashMiners who hated me because I punished him after confirming with you that it wasn't ok to do /me and you were there to help me. That's about it. <3 you flash hehe

Jul 27, 2016
ign:MrHamad_
Rank upgrade
i remember i used to play sb earth i still remember buying irons from people shops and the mob whacker i only knew 2 words in english back then

Apr 27, 2016
IGN: PiizzaLovesMelon
Price: September kit
Memory: The most fun time was when @Rodajckerkrade was staff and did music nights on the teamspeak I believe it was.

Dec 21, 2016
IGN: Kartmaster77
Rank Upgrade (Unranked to Elite)
Best Moment: When you spawned a few thousand entities worth of ender-pearls, fish and quartz.

Mar 18, 2019
Ign Belgium4life
Congrats withyoure 3years being staff you are the best guy we ever know i want september kit al the staff is great but you are very good

May 30, 2018
IGN: SqueakyBeak
Prize: Sell Multiplier
Favourite Moment: It would most definitely be in 2015 when I had first installed Minecraft - and came across Prime. I immediately joined Skyblock Ice - and it was something completely new to me; and I spent (what feels like) years playing with @Squeakypigs4 just having fun.

_4n

Jul 27, 2018
IGN: _4n
Prize: Sell Multiplier
Favourite Moment: This has to be when I played whatever season it was in mid 2017, reminded me how amazing the game could be and highlighted how fun it was to play back then. Was on a Team back then with Remen, Bazi, Moose and xNKL.
Another highlight was when I played with Peanutific back in mid-late 2016 and, even though we were nowhere near is top 1, we had one of the best times we could have had on any Minecraft server.

Never had a really bad day here, although there are always things that will get on my nerves and could get better (most of these have), but the staff here have always been amazing and have helped the server and its community improve loads.
unknown.png
That's 13/08/2016

2017-04-10_10.23.38.png
20/04/2017 There​

Feb 26, 2017
Ign: JensDeBaas Server Void
I remember when skyblock earth was first introduced and the only way to get an rank was to buy on store and u had to survive 5 min in the pvp or to get the rank so even when u bought a rank there was a chance ur was gonna lose it xD good times
i think i played like 6 seasons in total
i would like to get Mulitplier

This was 2016 bit later then my favorite moment 1567723198504.png 1567723164223.png

Last edited:
May 2, 2016
Ign: Amberians
Best experience: Probably my first time staffing when I didn't know anything but you were my mentor. I remember if I was right it was actually @FlashMiners who hated me because I punished him after confirming with you that it wasn't ok to do /me and you were there to help me. That's about it. <3 you flash hehe
Didn't know I was supposed to say what I want too opps, would like the sell multiplier.

1 more thing I remember was when I was a staff fo4 the first time, yentl would do these trolls as admin and it was cool. I remember yentl turning my tree into cakes lol

ngb9

Dec 12, 2015
I’m not entering. But congratulations lenkin. I joined at a similar time and I still remember those days. Congratulations on such a milestone.

Jul 19, 2016
Not going to enter, but just want to say, congrats on the 3 Years.
You're a kind and good guy.

Dec 1, 2015
ign kirai i want the kit favourite memory: playing primemc

Oct 16, 2019
ign;Jerregames
memory: when i started playing a played so much and then i needed a brake so i took one and when i came back after that brake al the good old times came back and that makes the server special

Mar 6, 2019
Giveaway has already past, but thank you for being a great admin Lenkin! You've done amazing things for Prime's network and glad I've gotten to talk to you! Thanks for everything in this amazing community!!

Feb 17, 2016
ign: iceesmoothiee
best memory: @ThomasMC_ @Mwtt

what the HECK matt crafted why did you change your name to MWTT it's hideous i want matt crafted ) back