Announcement Island Banks are now available!

Jan 31, 2018
Hey everyone,

This is just a short update to let you know that Island Banks have recently been added to Skyblock! This was a much requested feature based off of your suggestions, so we're happy to announce it is now available on the server!

Island Banks allow you to have one collective balance that is shared between the members of your island. This makes sharing resources around super easy, while also maintaining a level of control as to how much you are willing to contribute to the island. Island Banks has an extensive logging system, which allows you to see exactly who and what players are interacting with the bank. However as always, be careful: all of your invited island members have full access to this balance. Co-op'ed players do not have access to this feature.

You can learn more about Island Banks in-game, by typing the /isbank help command. Below is a quick snippet of the commands:

We have another festive update for you guys later today, so keep an eye out. For now, that's all from me!

Thanks,
Jesse

P.S: You might have noticed that killing monsters will now drop so-called Mob Coins on Skyblock. We are currently working on a new in-game item shop as part of these Mob Coins, however are still testing the waters to see what realistic prices would be. Keep an eye out, and claim those mob coins once picked up (simple right click). They'll become very useful soon!

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2018
Also, just as a heads up for those wondering: I've been dealing with a bad fever over the past 5 or so days. I'll be responding to all of your bugs, suggestions and messages shortly - I'll just need a little bit of time to catch up.

Apr 27, 2018
Also, just as a heads up for those wondering: I've been dealing with a bad fever over the past 5 or so days. I'll be responding to all of your bugs, suggestions and messages shortly - I'll just need a little bit of time to catch up.
I hope you get better very soon :D Much luv <3
I'm super excited to hear about the future

<3
Creeper1841.

May 30, 2018
Hey everyone,

This is just a short update to let you know that Island Banks have recently been added to Skyblock! This was a much requested feature based off of your suggestions, so we're happy to announce it is now available on the server!

Island Banks allow you to have one collective balance that is shared between the members of your island. This makes sharing resources around super easy, while also maintaining a level of control as to how much you are willing to contribute to the island. Island Banks has an extensive logging system, which allows you to see exactly who and what players are interacting with the bank. However as always, be careful: all of your invited island members have full access to this balance. Co-op'ed players do not have access to this feature.

You can learn more about Island Banks in-game, by typing the /isbank help command. Below is a quick snippet of the commands:

We have another festive update for you guys later today, so keep an eye out. For now, that's all from me!

Thanks,
Jesse

P.S: You might have noticed that killing monsters will now drop so-called Mob Coins on Skyblock. We are currently working on a new in-game item shop as part of these Mob Coins, however are still testing the waters to see what realistic prices would be. Keep an eye out, and claim those mob coins once picked up (simple right click). They'll become very useful soon!

Get well soon Affixes!
Btw I can only deposit 10k at a time into my island bank...

Oct 2, 2017
Get well soon Jesse!

Sep 30, 2017
Can't wait to see what mob coins can buy you. Gotta get that creeper farm started

Yay

Oct 27, 2015
yeah..now all you need is players.... alot of servers that are mainly pvp are dying.