I haven't played consistently since 2016-- what all changed?

Dec 29, 2016
Just seeing what all changed and how the server is doing.

Jul 12, 2019
well, now you have things like robots, Mobcoins and Custom enchants.
Robots, These mini zombies, can mine for you, Kill animals or activate spawners and things like that. /robot
Mobcoins, you get mobcoins from killing mobs. /mobcoins to use them to buy items like robots, special tools and more. /mobcoins shop
Custom enchants. Buy an random special enchant (you can choose uncommon, common, rare and legendary higher = Cost more XP). /Ce

Top 5 Islands get an payout
1: 50$ Paypal
2: 40$ buycraft
3: 30$ buycraft
Etc

Next to that islands have an hopper limit (new item: Chunk hoppers, these have an filter and pickup everything in an chunk So very handy!) and team limit.
higher rank = more hoppers on one island and more teammembers

I think these are the biggest changes but there defenitly are more!

Hope i helped you a bit!
Note: this is defenitly not all!

Jun 9, 2016
Robots, These mini zombies, can mine for you, Kill animals or activate spawners and things like that. /robot
Mobcoins, you get mobcoins from killing mobs. /mobcoins to use them to buy items like robots, special tools and more. /mobcoins shop
Custom enchants. Buy an random special enchant (you can choose uncommon, common, rare and legendary higher = Cost more XP). /Ce

Etc

Next to that islands have an hopper limit (new item: Chunk hoppers, these have an filter and pickup everything in an chunk So very handy!) and team limit.

Hope i helped you a bit!

They had a majority of this before, just one season took things away and another brought it back as "new" content.

Oct 16, 2019

Etc

Hope i helped you a bit!
thanks for this information