I am not new 100%

Aug 6, 2017
So hello there my IGN is pipecek and I am playing on the server for over 3 years so I am not new to the server just new to the forums kinda (2 years since I am on the forums and never posted until today) so I wanted to introduce myself I have King Rank on Skyblock Cloud and started playing daily today and I love it I know most of faction players since I used to play that before Reset when I lost my Myth rank.I am also 15 years in Age (Sorry if my Profile says something else I wanted to be more mature but failed) I really want to be staff on this server but since I am InActive I cannot just yet but will soon until I have 25+ posts.SO thats all hope you liked it.

Jul 19, 2016
Welcome to the forums.
And good luck in the future in applying for staff. :)

Dec 30, 2018
Welcome to the forums, and nice to meet you!

Jul 27, 2017
Yea I also want to be staff but I don't have 25 posts -_- It's kind of a stupid rule when you already play 3-4 years on here.

_4n

Jul 27, 2018
Yea I also want to be staff but I don't have 25 posts -_- It's kind of a stupid rule when you already play 3-4 years on here.
I can see why that the rule has been added though, as staff would need some sort of forum presence as that's where quite a bit is managed, such as player reports etc

Also Welcome to the forums pipeceks!

May 4, 2016
The rule is here to filter the 'not so experienced' people out.
Staff have to check out every application and that's a lot of work.
I think that this rule is very handy.