How to report hackers

Dec 1, 2015
I know that this has probably been made already,but it's so god damn annoying to see videos like this

When you're recording someone who you think that has reach or something not that obvious - TRY TO FIGTH HIM INSTEAD OF RUNNING FOR THE WHOLE TIME.
like seriously,when someone attacks 99% of the people on *cough cough Prison* who is better than them,or a hacker,people just run instantly.
At least try to fight the hacker for 20 seconds,instead of running for the whole video while he is hitting you in the back while you're recording.

Use 70-90 FOV
When you have high FOV staff can't tell the difference between 8 blocks reach and 5 blocks reach lmao
Most of the reports gets denied because of this

Use a texture pack with low fire
It's impossible to see hacks if you're using the default texture pack where sword is 1035 blocks long and the fire covers 90% of your screen
It's easy to download one

Don't 2v1
If you see a hacker,1v1 him instead of 2v1ing,because you're both hitting eachother and it's hard to see if the person is hacking

Don't use 10million sensitivity with 10000 mouse DPI
Use lower sensitivity instead of hitting everywhere like young man Alex

that's all i have to say k thx bye

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2016
ty young bad eagle. I didn't know how to do it b4. I used high fire tpacks and never engaged with the heker. I also use quake pro fov yeeeeeeeeee
ty I'm such a dumbo

Dec 1, 2015
ty young bad eagle. I didn't know how to do it b4. I used high fire tpacks and never engaged with the heker. I also use quake pro fov yeeeeeeeeee
ty I'm such a dumbo
omg yung man ur welcome yung man!!!!!!

_3k

Feb 19, 2016
Well done, I agree that many people just run away from hackers. When I'm in vanish watching hackers, with a friend/player testing for me, they sometimes run away. If I would be fighting someone who's running, I would get huge combo's. It just doesn't work.

Jan 23, 2017
You have a point there , running away from a hacker when you are recording can't be the best that you can do to let the staff show that he is hacking. But i understand that people are running away they just don't wanna die for fighting a hacker and they also doesn't wanna spend a couple kits just to lose them again. People are running away to get a good angle for a good shot. You gave some usefull tips !

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2016
You have a point there , running away from a hacker when you are recording can't be the best that you can do to let the staff show that he is hacking. But i understand that people are running away they just don't wanna die for fighting a hacker and they also doesn't wanna spend a couple kits just to lose them again. But you gave some usefull tips !
Whats the point of recording a hacker if you're not gonna fight him.
Also whats the point of you basically repeating what Kirai said? don't answer

Feb 22, 2016
~Moved to tutorials

Oh wait I'm not staff anymore

Oh well

+1
Cba to write more I've had to much caffiene

Dec 29, 2016
well you would need to really have the right things to see f that is really reach

Apr 23, 2016
This is a great tutorial and I think it would help a lot of new players, I advise a staff copies this, gives credit to the young man and puts in the sticky thread area.

Feb 11, 2017
I like this thread, it was useful. Differentiating from YoungManKirai's usual annoying rants. Good job for once Kirai. +1

Dec 1, 2015
I like this thread, it was useful. Differentiating from YoungManKirai's usual annoying rants. Good job for once Kirai.
There's an useful rating under every post,you could've just rated the thread instead of post farming lol