how do people produce X100 times more ig's than i do?

Aug 2, 2019
for some reason some people can produce about 500 ig's every second with less than 10 ig spawners, i have about 480 ig spawners and can bearly produce 100 iron golems every second. does being legendary rank give you higher spawner production rate or is there something else im not aware of? thx.

May 4, 2016
Maybe your layout of the farm isn't good?
And they may have 10 virtual spawners which each stack 64.

_4n

Jul 27, 2018
One problem I could see occoring is that if the spawners are too close together, there will be less space for its to spawn, slowing down the spawn rate

Aug 2, 2019
I think he means that it looks like 1 spawer, but is actually stacked to x64
yea but i have no clue how to make those spawner stacks to 1 spawner

May 4, 2016
yea but i have no clue how to make those spawner stacks to 1 spawner
So what you have to do is right click your ig spawner that you already placed with another ig spawner, this will make it stacked with 2 spawners. The max spawners you can stack in one is x64.
To make this process of placing quicker you can do /placestacked, this will make it go to max in one click (if you have enough igs in your hand).

Aug 2, 2019
So what you have to do is right click your ig spawner that you already placed with another ig spawner, this will make it stacked with 2 spawners. The max spawners you can stack in one is x64.
To make this process of placing quicker you can do /placestacked, this will make it go to max in one click (if you have enough igs in your hand).
ok i'll give it a try, thank u very much!