Here's an introduction challenge :P

May 2, 2016
Heyo! As you see from the title, this will be an introduction challenge, but i will get to this later on in my post.

Anyway, I'm Amberians if you don't already know, I'm 16 and I live in a country named Malaysia, you've probably never heard of it but it's below Thailand and above Singapore. I've staff here before, Mod once and helper twice, this will be my fourth time as a staff. I play a lot of skyblock and sometimes survival, but I do go onto prison and factions too. If you need help, you can always find me on my discord -> Amberians#3213 <- or just send me a dm through the forums as I check the forums very often when I am awake.

Anyway, I don't know what else to add to this but if you want to know something from me, just post a reply here and I'll respond to it.

Here's the challenge, I'm going to tag 3 friends and they will need to make an introduction of their own, no matter whether you've done it before or not, you need to do a new introduction. Also, link them to this thread so they will know what to do or add the rules to your own thread :)

Here's my tags:
@ThomasMC_
@MattCrafted_
@FlashMiners
@Bions
^ Tagged 4 because I can :cool:

Link to the thread: https://primemc.org/forums/threads/heres-an-introduction-challenge-p.112154/

Feb 19, 2017
When you are the only regular player which was tagged xP

May 30, 2018
Heyo! As you see from the title, this will be an introduction challenge, but i will get to this later on in my post.

Anyway, I'm Amberians if you don't already know, I'm 16 and I live in a country named Malaysia, you've probably never heard of it but it's below Thailand and above Singapore. I've staff here before, Mod once and helper twice, this will be my fourth time as a staff. I play a lot of skyblock and sometimes survival, but I do go onto prison and factions too. If you need help, you can always find me on my discord -> Amberians#3213 <- or just send me a dm through the forums as I check the forums very often when I am awake.

Anyway, I don't know what else to add to this but if you want to know something from me, just post a reply here and I'll respond to it.

Here's the challenge, I'm going to tag 3 friends and they will need to make an introduction of their own, no matter whether you've done it before or not, you need to do a new introduction. Also, link them to this thread so they will know what to do or add the rules to your own thread :)

Here's my tags:
@ThomasMC_
@MattCrafted_
@FlashMiners
@Bions
^ Tagged 4 because I can :cool:

Link to the thread: https://primemc.org/forums/threads/heres-an-introduction-challenge-p.112154/
You forgot trkey :p