Hello-Dahlia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2015
I've definitely been having fun! And I have met a lot of friendly people on here already. :)

I'm excited to meet you guys!

Yay

Oct 27, 2015
I feel like shots have been fired...

Thanks! I'm hoping so too! I don't know how active I'll be when school starts, but I'll be here for a while!
[doublepost=1452111043,1452110882][/doublepost]
I always do the /rules when I join one of the servers, but that doesn't seem to answer much. /help doesn't do much except for listing commands. When I ask questions on the server, though, I tend to get ignored in all of the spam and ads. ^_^
Oh, check out our rules page if you need any clarification. A link cant be found in my signature.

Dec 25, 2015
^_^ I've read the rules page. I'm more familiar with the rules than with the gameplay, lol

Nov 21, 2015
I feel like shots have been fired...

Thanks! I'm hoping so too! I don't know how active I'll be when school starts, but I'll be here for a while!
[doublepost=1452111043,1452110882][/doublepost]
I always do the /rules when I join one of the servers, but that doesn't seem to answer much. /help doesn't do much except for listing commands. When I ask questions on the server, though, I tend to get ignored in all of the spam and ads. ^_^
Ok then you can pm me questions you may have!

I'll be more than happy helping you out!

Dec 4, 2015
Seems like you're already waaaay more popular than i am :L
I got only one reply in a day.

Enjoy your stay!

(btw, what's your Ingame nick?)

Dec 25, 2015
I dunno, I assume it's because of good timing. ^_^

Currently, my in-game name is Biobrycen18 because I'm having to use my brother-in-laws account right now, but I'll be getting my own in a few days. It'll be under Dahlia Grace. :)

Nov 21, 2015
well, welcome to the server <3

my name is lexiline call me lex or lexi

welp dont mind if I call you nubmuffin hue

trust me its amaizng here and with a great community

if you need anything ask me

ill be happy to answer

Dec 22, 2015
Welcome to this wonderful community , I hope to see you in-game

Dec 5, 2015
Well look at miss popular over here :p. I'm a videogame nerd so if you have any questions I'll be happy to help (as you already know haha). Welcome :)

Jan 5, 2016
I suppose introducing myself would be a good idea. I was stalking the suggestions and came upon the link to this part of the forums via another thread. :p

Well, I'm Dahlia Grace. That's pretty much my username everywhere, so if you see it somewhere else, then it's probably me. My IRL name is Heather and I'm 22, which I've noticed is in the higher range of ages on the site. I'm not new to Minecraft, but I am new to playing on servers, so if you get a lot of noob questions regarding commands and etiquette, don't judge me!

Anyway, I'm a huge cosplay fanatic, roleplayer, and a gamer, so if you ever want to chat then hit me up!
You should come visit my island on skyblock fire.

KaosLord

Administrator
Nov 2, 2015
Welcome to the PrimeMC Community! I hope to see you in game chatting among other players. If you have any questions, quieres or dilemmas, feel free to ask anyone as I am sure they would like to help you out.

Dec 25, 2015
Well look at miss popular over here :p. I'm a videogame nerd so if you have any questions I'll be happy to help (as you already know haha). Welcome :)
Dude, like, no kidding! I went to "sleep" for like, an hour, and suddenly I have fifty replies on this thread.

I'm not complaining, though, lol.

Thanks, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.