Hello-Dahlia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2015
I suppose introducing myself would be a good idea. I was stalking the suggestions and came upon the link to this part of the forums via another thread. :p

Well, I'm Dahlia Grace. That's pretty much my username everywhere, so if you see it somewhere else, then it's probably me. My IRL name is Heather and I'm 22, which I've noticed is in the higher range of ages on the site. I'm not new to Minecraft, but I am new to playing on servers, so if you get a lot of noob questions regarding commands and etiquette, don't judge me!

Anyway, I'm a huge cosplay fanatic, roleplayer, and a gamer, so if you ever want to chat then hit me up!

Oct 27, 2015
Hello Dahlia, welcome to Prime.
Hope you enjoy our stay! I don't mind if you ask noob questions, since you're new c:
My name is Lynx, nice to meet you! c: I'm 9 and my irl name is...

uhhhhh..
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Athena c;

Dec 25, 2015
Ahh! I ADORE your name! I almost named my daughter Athena, but we went with Persephone instead. Mostly because it was a little less common. :p

Oct 27, 2015
Ahh! I ADORE your name! I almost named my daughter Athena, but we went with Persephone instead. Mostly because it was a little less common. :p
You are sure one creative person that comes up with good names ;)

Dec 25, 2015
You are sure one creative person that comes up with good names ;)
Well, I assume your name comes from Greek Mythology. Athena was the goddess of wisdom and creativity. Persephone is from Greek Mythology as well. :)

Dec 25, 2015
I play on all of the Skyblocks, but mostly on Earth. I've attempted the other servers, but I honestly don't understand them at all, lol.

Dec 25, 2015
I tried Prison Fire, but I didn't understand how to get plots. Then I used all of my vote keys at once and lost all of my inventory space to pickaxes, so I got frustrated and quit playing it, lol.

Oct 27, 2015
I tried Prison Fire, but I didn't understand how to get plots. Then I used all of my vote keys at once and lost all of my inventory space to pickaxes, so I got frustrated and quit playing it, lol.
well can you get on now? i can help you

Dec 25, 2015
Nah, I'm about to go to bed because it's 5:30am here and I've been up all night, but I'll hold you to your promise of helping me when I'm not so tired. :p

Jan 2, 2016
Welcome to PrimeMC, hope you have a nice and long stay here ;)

Oct 25, 2015
I'm in game all the time also. Not my fault you don't notice what I do.

Yurn

Dec 14, 2015
Welcome to Prime Dahlia, I'm Flippinq and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Nov 21, 2015
Welcome to the server!

I hope you enjoy your stay on this server! We have four sky blocks two Prisons Creative, Op Factions, Kit pvp, and Factions! you can reach every server by doing /server (sbair, sbice, sbfire, sbearth, pice, pfire, factions, opfactions, Kitpvp, and creative!)

For help on the server ask your fellow players or do /help.

Finally make sure to do /rules to see what we expect of you as a player!

Dec 25, 2015
@Dahlia Grace Welcome to Prime! To be quite frank, I'd LOVE to see an adult helper/mod that isn't just on the forums...

@Sinbad Sorry! D:
I'm in game all the time also. Not my fault you don't notice what I do.
I feel like shots have been fired...

Welcome to Prime Dahlia, I'm Flippinq and I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to PrimeMC, hope you have a nice and long stay here ;)
Thanks! I'm hoping so too! I don't know how active I'll be when school starts, but I'll be here for a while!
[doublepost=1452111043,1452110882][/doublepost]
Welcome to the server!

I hope you enjoy your stay on this server! We have four sky blocks two Prisons Creative, Op Factions, Kit pvp, and Factions! you can reach every server by doing /server (sbair, sbice, sbfire, sbearth, pice, pfire, factions, opfactions, Kitpvp, and creative!)

For help on the server ask your fellow players or do /help.

Finally make sure to do /rules to see what we expect of you as a player!
I always do the /rules when I join one of the servers, but that doesn't seem to answer much. /help doesn't do much except for listing commands. When I ask questions on the server, though, I tend to get ignored in all of the spam and ads. ^_^

Oct 25, 2015
Some people just like to pick fights with staff. It happens, you get used to it.

Yay

Oct 27, 2015
Welcome to the comminty! I hope you have fun and meet some friendly players.

You are twice my age ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.