Closed GameIP Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2018
So I have always played on this server, for it was the very first and only sky-block server that I have ever played on until recently. Since my old laptop decided to break on me it was a few years before I has saved enough money to buy a decent one, and now when I go to play on the server or put the IP in and say OK join, it says cant resolve host name. I would love it if someone were to suggest something that might wok for my situation. Thanks! <3

May 2, 2016
Hello! Please try to use primemc.net and see if it works.

Thread moved to troubleshooting.

Jan 15, 2017
So I have always played on this server, for it was the very first and only sky-block server that I have ever played on until recently. Since my old laptop decided to break on me it was a few years before I has saved enough money to buy a decent one, and now when I go to play on the server or put the IP in and say OK join, it says cant resolve host name. I would love it if someone were to suggest something that might wok for my situation. Thanks! <3
What IP do you put in the box?

Make sure it's PrimeMC.org

Forgivably.

Nov 19, 2018
I have tried both primemc.net and then PrimeMC.org and now its just cant connect to server, I have tried again in a hour or so just incase i had joined when it restarted or something. any more suggestions?

May 30, 2018
No capital letters?

I connect to the server using play.primemc.net

Jan 15, 2017
I have tried both primemc.net and then PrimeMC.org and now its just cant connect to server, I have tried again in a hour or so just incase i had joined when it restarted or something. any more suggestions?
What version do you usually try to play on? If you play 1.13 or above it won't work, i'm connected with 1.8.9
Try to use a version between 1.8 - 1.12.2

If that still doesn't work, i suggest you reinstalling minecraft.

May 2, 2016
What version do you usually try to play on? If you play 1.13 or above it won't work, i'm connected with 1.8.9
Try to use a version between 1.8 - 1.12.2

If that still doesn't work, i suggest you reinstalling minecraft.
Heyy, have you tried what was suggested here ^? If yes, can I know what does it say on the screen? Does it always say "cant resolve host name"?

Nov 19, 2018
I reinstalled it, nothing happened, I am on 1.9.4 and it still just says cant connect to server.

Last edited:
May 30, 2018
You haven’t been banned or kicked or anything like that?

May 2, 2016
I've brought this up to an administrator, once I get a reply, I'll update you on this. Also, what is your ign? Is it the same as your forum name?

May 2, 2016
Hello! It was suggested to try using 1.8 and also try using optifine or forge as well. Do updste us if this fixes it.

Jan 20, 2018
I have only tried the 1.8, and when I tried to download the forge 1.8 it said there was a virus attached... And it still said cannot connect to server.

May 2, 2016
I have only tried the 1.8, and when I tried to download the forge 1.8 it said there was a virus attached... And it still said cannot connect to server.
It said virus attached, then did you still download to try or just left it there and cancel?

May 2, 2016
Since it has been a week already and there wasn't any reply, I'll close this thread now. If you have any further questions, please make a new thread.

Thread locked and marked as closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.