Announcement Envoys, Discord Link, Community Events and more!

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
Hi Everyone,

We're back with another announcement this week! We have some exciting new updates to share regarding our Discord Server, an upcoming community event, updates to Skyblock, last month's Island Top winners, and more! Read down below to see what we're up to!

New Monthly Crates/Kits
As we enter the month of March, our store has been updated with new kits and crates! And just like last time, we are now offering the limited-time March Kit and March Crate packages, which are both packing some awesome and exclusive new items. Monthly Crates are always a great value, because you can snatch up to 9 different rewards ranging from Common to the exclusive Legendary Tier. If you are thinking of picking up any of our Limited Time items in the month of March, code "ALMOSTSPRING" will help you get an additional 5% off on checkout!

Discord Linking & Updates
Our developer Sem has been hard at work on getting Discord Linking restored after our reset from a couple of weeks ago! We are happy to announce that this feature is now back available, and your in-game account can be linked to our Discord community again! Linking is great, because it enables you to transfer over your rank from the Minecraft Server to our Discord system! We look at your highest rank, and apply this to your account. If you haven't joined our Discord yet, be sure to do so - as this is a great way for us to listen to our players and communicate! We also completely re-structured our Discord recently, so it's nice and easy to browse! https://primemc.org/discord

New Envoys and PvP on Skyblock
A much requested feature for Skyblock has finally been added! For all of our PvP players out there (we see you), Envoys are now available - and they are packing some awesome new rewards! Envoys are supply drop events, that happen every 4 hours on the server and drop a random amount of loot at completely random locations in the arena. This is a great opportunity to snatch up on completely Free server items! And on the topic of arenas - We decided to throw in an epic new PvP dome too! Check it out at /warp pvp.

Island Top Winners
In our last forum post, we announced the addition of new Island Top Rewards. And as we move into a new month, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate our winners for the month of February! The following players are eligible for a store voucher, and will be messaged if their island has a sign indicating the name of their forums account:
  • Skyblock Cloud:
    1st place: iMalibu ($100 store voucher)
    2nd place: Wessel4921 ($50 store voucher)
    3rd place: Milan09NL ($25 store voucher)

• Skyblock Void:
    1st place: dj12bash ($100 store voucher)
    2nd place: PiizzaLovesMelon ($50 store voucher)
    3rd place: xRicoo ($25 store voucher)
If your island does not include a sign with your forum name, you must send a DM to me (affixes) within 48 hours of this post - or we will not be able to honor your reward. So be sure to contact me asap!

Prime Community Event
Those who are a member of our Discord will know that our team has been working on some exciting new events. Prime will soon open up a special new events server, and on the 9th of March we are kicking things off with our first Prime Community Mob Arena Event! At 3PM EST (9PM Dutch Time), our team will get together in the Prime Community Discord, where we will work together to slay as many waves of monsters as possible in our special Mob Arena Server. Players will be able to choose from a variety of kits, and there are some cool rewards to win for those who survive long enough (such as a unique Winner suffix). We hope to see you then! Check out our Discord to stay updated.

Community Poll
One of the many ways that we try to improve our servers, is by listening to players and asking for their feedback. As most of you will know by now, we have recently undergone a large reset - and we would like to ask our players to answer a short two minute survey to let us know how we're doing! We would greatly appreciate your input , and the survey is available through the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/Eak8lPOB5oaLMkCH2

Changelog
To end today's announcement, I am going to provide a snippet of our recent changes as highlighted in the #changelog channel on Discord. If you are looking for the latest and greatest updates, I recommend checking this channel out - as we provide very frequent information on bug fixes and other changes surrounding Prime!

All Servers:
- Fixed an issue where /spawner was charging an invalid amount on Factions and Survival
- Fixed an issue where /spawner would have a different price when used on cows and pigs
- Fixed an issue where none of the particles were working (Still broken on Survival)
- Fixed an issue where some vaults in the /menu could not be used for Elite-PrimeGod
- Fixed an issue where the "No Hunger" perk for Legendarys was not working
- Fixed an issue where /coinflip and /cf were not working
- Fixed an issue where /chatcolor (and other aliases) were not working
- Fixed an issue where /leaderboard was not working
- Fixed an issue where Elites would receive the wrong prefix in the chat
- Fixed an issue where the Food Kit could not be used beyond the first time
- Fixed an issue where purchase announcements were not being broadcasted
- Fixed an issue where the Tree Assist addon was giving black/purple colored blocks
- Fixed an issue where the Vote Crate was showing the wrong item previews
- Fixed an issue where certain NPCs could not be clicked in the server spawns
- Fixed an issue where /tptoggle was still labeled as a VIP Perk
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to duplicate keys by quickly switching inventory slo
- Fixed an issue with vote announcements not being sent to all servers
- Fixed an issue where players were able to bypass being muted via /mail
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible for some players to buy rank upgrades on the store
- Fixed an issue where the fly perk would not be credited properly
- Fixed an issue where addons could not be purchased for players who bought them in the past
- Fixed an issue with invalid NPC placement on some servers
- Fixed an issue where the server tip in the mob grinder is showing an incorrect command
- Fixed a variety of issues across different GUI menus (coloring, typos, item placement,...
- Fixed a typo in the player warps menu
- Fixed a typo in the player warps menu
- Removed the "Rank Tags" option from the /chattags menu as this is deprecated
- Removed the 4x mcMMO XP Perk from Legendary as this is too overpowered
- Renamed the "VIP Shop" to "Donator Shop" to make more sense
- Updated the /ranks menu to clarify players receive perks from ranks below
- Updated the Daily Rewards plugin to hopefully fix the issues with streaking ending
- Updated the purchase announcements so they only send when a player is online
- Updated the chat filter to include more blacklisted words
- Added sell signs to the mob grinders on all servers
- Added the /lottery command to all servers it was not on yet
- Added more blacklisted words to the Custom Chat Tag filter
- Added Bold to staff prefixed in chat and tab in order to stand out more

- Fixed an issue where the wrong particle categories were shown in the GUI
- Fixed an issue where the "Last Reset" date shown for Skyblock was wrong
- Fixed an issue where players were getting 3 vote tokens instead of 1 when voting
- Fixed an issue where /p would open the particle menu instead of party functions
- Fixed an issue with the player hover name and color codes bugging out
- Removed Black and Dark Blue chat colors from the Colorizer addon
- Added a shortcut for Dutch rules: https://primemc.org/regels
- Added a confirmation command to /ci and its aliases
- Updated the chat filter with more inappropriate words
- Updated and fixed several staff permissions
- Updated the console warnings to be more direct
- Updated the server selectors to show YouTubers that are playing

Skyblock Server:
- Fixed an issue where Super Items had the wrong level of Unbreaking
- Fixed an issue where the shop was missing tip holograms
- Fixed an issue where player warps through the island menu were not working
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to glitch out of the PvP arena
- Fixed an issue where Cupid tools were Iron
- Fixed an issue where monthly crates/kits were not working on Skyblock Void
- Removed End Rods that were floating above spawn on versions 1.12+
- Updated the scoreboard wording to make more sense
- Added back the scratchcards NPC

Prison Server:
- Fixed an issue where multipliers were crediting the wrong amounts
- Fixed an issue where MineCrates were being destroyed by the Explosive enchantment
- Fixed an issue where the Mixed Blocks Plot Mine was giving Mixed Ores
- Fixed an issue where crates in Daily Rewards were not being credited
- Fixed an issue with the ranks menu coloring being off
- Fixed an issue where reimbursement of plot limits was not done correctly
- Fixed an issue where the time-based multipliers in /multiplier were invalid
- Fixed an issue where players could not use the President Kit
- Fixed an issue where some blocks were not sellign in certain mines
- Fixed an issue where suffixes were not showing correctly for staff
- Fixed an issue where autosell/sellall were not working properly in plot mines
- Fixed a variety of other misc bugs with plot mines (typos, permissions,...)
- Updated the /prestige command to be more transparent
- Added /plotmine as an alias to /plotmines
- Added 5 new prestiges (P11-15)

- Fixed an issue where staff members had no bold in the chat
- Fixed an issue where staff members could break blocks in the mines
- Fixed an issue where the Legendary Kit was printing "Prime Kit" in its lore
- Updated the auction price limit

Survival Server:
- Fixed an issue where none of the NPCs in the spawn would work
- Fixed an issue where players were getting the wrong vote token amount in daily rewards

Factions Server:
- Fixed an issue where the scoreboard power level was showwing a dollar sign

Hub Server:
- Fixed an issue where the NPC for Skyblock would not show the combined player count

Other:
- Fixed incorrect price for Spawner Changing on the store
- Updated the rules so that Fake Evidence on scam reports is now bannable
- Added the #changelog channel

That's it for today! We hope to see you soon :)

Thanks,
Jesse

EDIT: Updated Skyblock Void winners to the correct values as registered on February 28

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2016
Skyblock Void, /is top winners?
For the rest nice update!

Aug 24, 2017
Nice update but if there you could add some monthly additions to the other servers that'd be great. I would enjoy this server a lot more if you did.

Dec 20, 2017
Nice update, but could you announce at what time the next is top rewards will be picked?

Feb 17, 2019
Nice update, but this was not the result on the 28-2, this was the day after.... this is kinda disappointed and unfair to my and my islandmembers.

Apr 27, 2016
Nice update, but this was not the result on the 28-2, this was the day after.... this is kinda disappointed and unfair to my and my islandmembers.
As said in the announcement thread about the is top rewards it says clearly the winners are chosen the first day of the month. So technically we had also March first to gain island levels.

Feb 17, 2019
As said in the announcement thread about the is top rewards it says clearly the winners are chosen the first day of the month. So technically we had also March first to gain island levels.

I read last day of the month winner will picked, first day next month vouchers will received.

Vouchers are granted based off of the results found on the last day of each month, and will be shared with the owner of the island the next day (the 1st day of the next month).

Mar 2, 2019
I read last day of the month winner will picked, first day next month vouchers will received.

Vouchers are granted based off of the results found on the last day of each month, and will be shared with the owner of the island the next day (the 1st day of the next month).

Attachments

Feb 22, 2019
Its clearly said in the announcement thread, Last day of the month the winners are chosen. first day of the next month they would get their vouchers.

Mhh

Sep 14, 2017

Must feel bad when you print your whole island and still loose boss man ... :( #sadreacts lad

Feb 22, 2019
Who used printer? Im wondering why youre accusing soneone of using a mod wich isnt allowed. You know thats not allowed aswell right. If you have proof you shouldve reported. But since you didnt.
I m interested in why he d print his island in?
Someone is jealous.

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
You're right. I have updated the post and will be in touch shortly.

Dec 20, 2017
He did it before 00:00 at the GMT -12 timezone.

Sep 6, 2017
I clicked on an envoy but I didn't get anything.

Sep 6, 2017
thanks, I like chickens btw. I have 22 of them